Way too early 2024 state champion predictions...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Way too early 2024 state champion predictions...

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

I don't know yet, all the "non-athletic" moves have not been completed.

But I would put money that a few people who wore Rebel colors last year will be there.... we had so many who "moved for reasons that had nothing to do with athletics" since last year!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT I'M NOT BITTER ABOUT ALL THIS TRANSFERRING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it's destroying college sports, why not take it to the next level? I'm thinking I'm done with being a "FAN" and I'm just going to pick the best game in the area, or maybe since I'm an old retiree, I can pick the best game in an area that I want to visit and go see different teams and different stadiums. Hey, I may even go visit the Slicker Dome!

So, if I can't change my screen name, I may get a new account (like so many others have already done on here) so be on the lookout for a new GRUMPY OLD MAN on the site.....

What should my new screen name be?

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm
I don't know yet, all the "non-athletic" moves have not been completed.

But I would put money that a few people who wore Rebel colors last year will be there.... we had so many who "moved for reasons that had nothing to do with athletics" since last year!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT I'M NOT BITTER ABOUT ALL THIS TRANSFERRING! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it's destroying college sports, why not take it to the next level? I'm thinking I'm done with being a "FAN" and I'm just going to pick the best game in the area, or maybe since I'm an old retiree, I can pick the best game in an area that I want to visit and go see different teams and different stadiums. Hey, I may even go visit the Slicker Dome!

So, if I can't change my screen name, I may get a new account (like so many others have already done on here) so be on the lookout for a new GRUMPY OLD MAN on the site.....

What should my new screen name be?
Chicken ship ..I gots a couple thoughts on them “new accounts” ..

I'm Batman!
No Team Affiliation

Post by I'm Batman! »

mikey wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm
Be careful.... thinking usually gets me in trouble!

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm
1a abbeville in the walk of the century
2a Clinton Chester strom that’s it
3a Dillon vs Oceanside for the lower state but won’t matter because Bhp will have the easiest path to a title outside of abbeville in 1a. 3a was stripped of quality teams more than any other division

I think it is a certain 3A team that is going to maybe have a BIG say so about that if half of what I heard is true!

4a so Flo wins lower
Upper state 4A is the deepest of any division now
Westside camden gray south pointe improving wren team and some other team over in Pickens county
Don’t worry about them
5A lower division
Northwestern vs Indians
5A upper
Df vs Mann rematch
That’s is all

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

I'm Batman! wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:17 pm
mikey wrote:
I just don’t think someone should be able to have 2 accounts..that is why I call them chicken do do..they either want to stir it or big time talk it without revealing who they are or who they pull for..same with the “no team affiliated “ posters…Everyone who reads this board has a SC team they pull for deep down..even if they didn’t attend that school..I pull for Gaffney because of kids and now grandkids..but I ain’t to ashamed to tell anyone I graduated from Blacksburg..jmt

Big1
No Team Affiliation

Post by Big1 »

Upper state 1A abbieville vs Lewisville 1A lower state bamberg vs cross 2A upperstate Chester vs Clinton 2A lower state Hampton county vs woodland 3A upper state BHP vs Christ Church 3A lower state Oceanside vs Dillon 4A upperstate south point vs westside 4A lower state Gray vs SF 5A D1 northwestern champs 5A D2 Dutch fork champs

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

likeitRnot wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:43 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm
1a abbeville in the walk of the century
2a Clinton Chester strom that’s it
3a Dillon vs Oceanside for the lower state but won’t matter because Bhp will have the easiest path to a title outside of abbeville in 1a. 3a was stripped of quality teams more than any other division

I think it is a certain 3A team that is going to maybe have a BIG say so about that if half of what I heard is true!

If you’re talking about MVP
Maybe
New coach new team
Too many questions
Bhp on the other hand
Motivated and deep with something to prove.

4a so Flo wins lower
Upper state 4A is the deepest of any division now
Westside camden gray south pointe improving wren team and some other team over in Pickens county
Don’t worry about them
5A lower division
Northwestern vs Indians
5A upper
Df vs Mann rematch
That’s is all

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

RamFan wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:40 pm
TLH 5A

Westside has good shot in 4A

BHP will walk away with 3A

Abbeville , well no competition and will storm thru 1A
Tlh every year same old story
Westside very possible but there’s a new team in 4A with something to say about that

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

mikey wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:24 am
I'm Batman! wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:17 pm
mikey wrote:
I just don’t think someone should be able to have 2 accounts..that is why I call them chicken do do..they either want to stir it or big time talk it without revealing who they are or who they pull for..same with the “no team affiliated “ posters…Everyone who reads this board has a SC team they pull for deep down..even if they didn’t attend that school..I pull for Gaffney because of kids and now grandkids..but I ain’t to ashamed to tell anyone I graduated from Blacksburg..jmt
I agree with you on the no team affiliation
Unless you’ve moved here and are just a high school football fan. Even then you have to root for a particular area of the state or maybe a certain coach .

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Big1 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 5:55 pm
Upper state 1A abbieville vs Lewisville 1A lower state bamberg vs cross 2A upperstate Chester vs Clinton 2A lower state Hampton county vs woodland 3A upper state BHP vs Christ Church 3A lower state Oceanside vs Dillon 4A upperstate south point vs westside 4A lower state Gray vs SF 5A D1 northwestern champs 5A D2 Dutch fork champs
Looks pretty good except lower 2a
Woodland was a fraud last year
4A upper state you’re half right
3a upper I could see a Chapman or powdersville also in there but it won’t matter Bhp is by far the class of that division