What's REALLY Wrong with 96

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
The Architect
No Team Affiliation

What's REALLY Wrong with 96

Post by The Architect »

here is what is really wrong with 96.......i saved this idiot post until the end of the year........now, if you want a recipe for getting left behind as a football team, surround your players and your program with garbage like this...........this has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen concerning football.........i took the player's numbers off .........remember this phrase.......BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS !!!!!!!!!........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

The film will come down after today as always and it want be because Billydaturd said it would. It's the way it's set up. Joe hit nail on head and not really much to say other than that. Coach Wertz put as much speed as he possibly could on the field to cover the spread and with out #?? at SS, who would be awesome back there but his shoulder would not hold up to making hits. He's having a hard enough time taking the hits.
#?? did a pretty good job as a down lineman for the 1st time and #?? did a pretty good job taking on that Inside position with him being the bullseye for blockers.
Everyone knows Billydaturds angle, it's so freaking obvious. How about the good things this kid does and has done. He is a hard nosed kid and gives more than 100% every play just like his brother did and I'll take 22 of those types of kids on my team everyday all day. Booster club or not.

NOW, all this garbage was posted after the woodruff game when our linebackers looked like lost children in the forest.........they may as well have been on the sideline watching........and, when i posted that, i said, the click will take the film down so people can't see his.......AND THEY DID......... :D :D ...that bunch is so easy to predict....... :D ....anyway, if you want your team to get left in the dust, have the booster club taking up for them like this after playing a very poor ballgame on defense..........GUARANTEED, you won't get far once the playoffs start....... ;)

has anyone ever played the BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKER position before ???....... :lol: :lol: ...........my side is splitting...... :lol: :lol:

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: What's REALLY Wrong with 96

Post by Devilscattail »

The Architect wrote:here is what is really wrong with 96.......i saved this idiot post until the end of the year........now, if you want a recipe for getting left behind as a football team, surround your players and your program with garbage like this...........this has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen concerning football.........i took the player's numbers off .........remember this phrase.......BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS !!!!!!!!!........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

The film will come down after today as always and it want be because Billydaturd said it would. It's the way it's set up. Joe hit nail on head and not really much to say other than that. Coach Wertz put as much speed as he possibly could on the field to cover the spread and with out #?? at SS, who would be awesome back there but his shoulder would not hold up to making hits. He's having a hard enough time taking the hits.
#?? did a pretty good job as a down lineman for the 1st time and #?? did a pretty good job taking on that Inside position with him being the bullseye for blockers.
Everyone knows Billydaturds angle, it's so freaking obvious. How about the good things this kid does and has done. He is a hard nosed kid and gives more than 100% every play just like his brother did and I'll take 22 of those types of kids on my team everyday all day. Booster club or not.

NOW, all this garbage was posted after the woodruff game when our linebackers looked like lost children in the forest.........they may as well have been on the sideline watching........and, when i posted that, i said, the click will take the film down so people can't see his.......AND THEY DID......... :D :D ...that bunch is so easy to predict....... :D ....anyway, if you want your team to get left in the dust, have the booster club taking up for them like this after playing a very poor ballgame on defense..........GUARANTEED, you won't get far once the playoffs start....... ;)

has anyone ever played the BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKER position before ???....... :lol: :lol: ...........my side is splitting...... :lol: :lol:
You are still one sad, sick and pathetic piece of human feces. Whats your point Turd??? We beat Woodruff you DA. You have not a clue who is even on this football team other than the ones you read about in the paper. There is no click that has control of taking the film down, every one of them come down after 72 hours. What the hell are you hearing in your head Billy??? Take the antennas off come back to reality.
BTW Any defensive player that makes alot of plays has a BULLSEYE ON HIS BACK. You know, its that defensive player that the offense would love to stop from making plays but they cant??? Yes that guy is the one that has a bullseye on his back you idiot. If they can't block him they usually try to run away from him. Hence #20!!!

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

Devilscattail wrote:
The Architect wrote:here is what is really wrong with 96.......i saved this idiot post until the end of the year........now, if you want a recipe for getting left behind as a football team, surround your players and your program with garbage like this...........this has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen concerning football.........i took the player's numbers off .........remember this phrase.......BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS !!!!!!!!!........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

You are still one sad, sick and pathetic piece of human feces. Whats your point Turd??? We beat Woodruff you DA. You have not a clue who is even on this football team other than the ones you read about in the paper. There is no click that has control of taking the film down, every one of them come down after 72 hours. What the hell are you hearing in your head Billy??? Take the antennas off come back to reality.
BTW Any defensive player that makes alot of plays has a BULLSEYE ON HIS BACK. You know, its that defensive player that the offense would love to stop from making plays but they cant??? Yes that guy is the one that has a bullseye on his back you idiot. If they can't block him they usually try to run away from him. Hence #20!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........THE BIT DOG HOLLERS !!!!!!!!.........yep..........you are the football idiot who put up that post..........taking up for a click kid....as usual !!!!.......let me give some football advice..........if you ever look on the field and you see one of your defensive players that is a bulls eye for blockers, get his sorry arss off of the field !!!!!!!!!.......his job is to read off blocks and make plays.........class dismissed..........

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

The Architect wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..........THE BIT DOG HOLLERS !!!!!!!!.........yep..........you are the football idiot who put up that post..........taking up for a click kid....as usual !!!!.......let me give some football advice..........if you ever look on the field and you see one of your defensive players that is a bulls eye for blockers, get his sorry arss off of the field !!!!!!!!!.......his job is to read off blocks and make plays.........class dismissed..........
SO, you trying to say that an offense will NOT scheme to run away from the best defensive player or players on the D???? That they want double or even triple team a really good player that can wreck havoc on an offense??? Are you saying that Coaches don't have plays designed to block specific players EVERY play to make them work better????? Are you actually saying that Offensive coordinator's will not not make adjustment to stop a defensive player (BY PUTTING A BULLSEYE ON HIM) to stop him???? You know even less about football than I ever thought you did Billydaturd. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

This would be a pretty good discussion about football strategy if y'all could leave the name-calling and personal insults out of it. :cry:

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

SF Band dad wrote:This would be a pretty good discussion about football strategy if y'all could leave the name-calling and personal insults out of it. :cry:
its hard to talk football with those who have so much to cover up.......... ;)

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

Devilscattail wrote:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

if you want to see a personal attack from a football post, here it is.........just read the first line.........

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

The Architect wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

if you want to see a personal attack from a football post, here it is.........just read the first line.........
Where? Dont see it .....are you sure?
ONCE A EAGLE ALWAYS A EAGLE !!!

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

OLDEAGLE43 wrote:
The Architect wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

here you go........nothing but a personal attack in response to a football post......don't you agree ???

You are still one sad, sick and pathetic piece of human feces. Whats your point Turd???

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

The Architect wrote:
OLDEAGLE43 wrote:
The Architect wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:

BULLS EYE FOR BLOCKERS

here you go........nothing but a personal attack in response to a football post......don't you agree ???

You are still one sad, sick and pathetic piece of human feces. Whats your point Turd???
That's not a attack that's a opinion
ONCE A EAGLE ALWAYS A EAGLE !!!