I find it very interesting

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

I find it very interesting

Post by Devilscattail »

that this was a great place to discuss football and other topics, until?!?! Until this board allowed someone to come on here and start their agenda and spew their hatred. I have not seen a thread locked or blocked until he started his rants. Now there are four locked and look at who started them all. I would tend to think that if I was a moderator I would gladly eliminate the source of their problem instead of allowing his __________________ & ___________________ & ___________________ Fill in the blanks and go have a happy thanksgiving. :twisted: :twisted:

mystikul
Central Eagles

Re: I find it very interesting

Post by mystikul »

I understand were your coming from man, but all you have to do is ........There's a nice feature that allows you to ignore each other.
- Click on the person's screen-name to view their profile.
- Under their basic member info you'll see a "Add Foe". Click it.
- You'll be asked "Are you sure?" Click "YES".
Your "Foe" list will be updated with the person's name. Posts from this person will be ignored.

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

mystikul wrote:I understand were your coming from man, but all you have to do is ........There's a nice feature that allows you to ignore each other.
Your "Foe" list will be updated with the person's name. Posts from this person will be ignored.
with all due respect to you my friend, you need to stay out of this and so does everybody else.........all i am after is getting 96 back to being a respected, feared program just like yours........back to where we were in 1999..........i am sure you will never forget 1999........you guys were the UNDEFEATED ordained state champion half way through the season and after that you guys killed everybody you played until we came to town and whipped yo arse........its time for 96 to start whipping the arse of teams like yours again.........we did it........it can be done again.........but not until these political hacks step down and let the program get back to having winning as their priority...........not glorifying non-players.......stay out of this.......thanks.......

1999 1 2A 313 Pageland Central 14 7 Forest Hills NC WIN NonRegion AWAY
1999 2 2A 313 Pageland Central 20 0 Monroe NC WIN NonRegion HOME
1999 3 2A 313 Pageland Central 21 6 Lamar WIN NonRegion HOME
1999 4 2A 313 Pageland Central 28 12 Hemingway WIN NonRegion AWAY
1999 5 2A 313 Pageland Central 34 7 Chesnee WIN NonRegion HOME
1999 6 2A 313 Pageland Central 34 14 Bishopville WIN Region AWAY
1999 7 2A 313 Pageland Central 55 12 Chesterfield WIN Region AWAY
1999 8 2A 313 Pageland Central 48 0 CA Johnson WIN Region HOME
1999 9 2A 313 Pageland Central 27 0 Cheraw WIN Region AWAY
1999 10 2A 313 Pageland Central 55 0 Andrew Jackson WIN Region HOME
1999 11 2A 313 Pageland Central 63 21 Carolina WIN PLAYOFFS HOME
1999 12 2A 313 Pageland Central 55 14 Crescent WIN PLAYOFFS HOME
1999 13 2A 313 Pageland Central 14 19 Ninety Six LOSS PLAYOFFS HOME

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

Devilscattail wrote:that this was a great place to discuss football and other topics, until?!?! Until this board allowed someone to come on here and start their agenda and spew their hatred. I have not seen a thread locked or blocked until he started his rants. Now there are four locked and look at who started them all. I would tend to think that if I was a moderator I would gladly eliminate the source of their problem instead of allowing his __________________ & ___________________ & ___________________ Fill in the blanks and go have a happy thanksgiving. :twisted: :twisted:
look.........my purpose is very simple.......the reason i keep attention on 96 is to expose you and the others that have ruined this schools great athletic and academic program..........you people have accomplished virtually nothing except for being satisfied with being a 2nd rate team with a 4th rate program.........the kids in 96 deserve much better than your bunch and they are certainly capable of much better, as we proved year after year after year until your bunch rolled into town...........nothing note worthy since you people came around except excuses........the kids in 96 deserve better than excuses.........keep on crying.......i'm not going anywhere until MASSIVE improvements are made..........FOR THE KIDS.......

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

The Architect wrote:
Devilscattail wrote:that this was a great place to discuss football and other topics, until?!?! Until this board allowed someone to come on here and start their agenda and spew their hatred. I have not seen a thread locked or blocked until he started his rants. Now there are four locked and look at who started them all. I would tend to think that if I was a moderator I would gladly eliminate the source of their problem instead of allowing his __________________ & ___________________ & ___________________ Fill in the blanks and go have a happy thanksgiving. :twisted: :twisted:
look.........my purpose is very simple.......the reason i keep attention on 96 is to expose you and the others that have ruined this schools great athletic program..........you people have accomplished virtually nothing except for being satisfied with being a 2nd rate team with a 4th rate program.........the kids in 96 deserve much better than your bunch and they are certainly capable of much better, as we proved year after year after year until your bunch rolled into town...........nothing note worthy since you people came around except excuses........the kids in 96 deserve better than excuses.........kepp on crying.......i'm not going anywhere until MASSIVE improvements are made..........FOR THE KIDS.......[/quote

See this is where your stupidity actually is so far off base its unbelievable, YOU actually think I have some kind of pull in 96 with their athletic program. I mean you truly believe that I have pulled some kind of string and have puppets under my control or something. I'm impressed that you think I have that much control in 96 but in reality it just goes to prove just how sad, sick and pathetic you are. You keep thinking all those conspiracy theories you want and make sure you keep those antennas strapped on good RAINMAN!!!!!.......................

Devilscattail
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by Devilscattail »

mystikul wrote:I understand were your coming from man, but all you have to do is ........There's a nice feature that allows you to ignore each other.
Thanks Mystikul , works like a champ :D

mystikul
Central Eagles

Post by mystikul »

Devilscattail wrote:
Thanks Mystikul , works like a champ :D
your welcome man...now tell all your other 96 friends to do it, and we can get back to talking football. instead of all the other junk.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

The Architect wrote:....with all due respect to you my friend, you need to stay out of this and so does everybody else.........
With all due respect, I own this board. mystikul is one of the members I have designated as a moderator.

http://www.scpreptalk.com/memberlist.php?mode=leaders

I and the other members of "the team" support the use of the "Ignore" function. BTW, it doesn't work on Administrators or Moderators. :mrgreen:

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

SF Band dad wrote:
The Architect wrote:....with all due respect to you my friend, you need to stay out of this and so does everybody else.........
With all due respect, I own this board. mystikul is one of the members I have designated as a moderator.

http://www.scpreptalk.com/memberlist.php?mode=leaders

I and the other members of "the team" support the use of the "Ignore" function. BTW, it doesn't work on Administrators or Moderators. :mrgreen:
I started on this board to get away from drama on pft and got a pm from btk telling me he was moving over here too and yes you can block post but not PMs
ONCE A EAGLE ALWAYS A EAGLE !!!

OLDEAGLE43
Chesnee Eagles

Post by OLDEAGLE43 »

And about the locked thread I started 2 of them one was about Chesnee and the other was a poke at billy . Just wanted him to have his on thread. Sorry if I was the problem.
ONCE A EAGLE ALWAYS A EAGLE !!!