Dr. Jerry Brown and the B-L Panthers

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Dr. Jerry Brown and the B-L Panthers

Post by The Architect »

If a coach out there wants to turn their team from a group that plays football to champions, look no further........this coach is a clinic on how it is done........and so is this program.........if you haven't seen this team play this year, make a point to be at the game next week..........it will be well worth your time.........here is what you will see........
1- a football team that operates like a machine......a well oiled machine.......
2- a football team that plays 4 quarters of football.........not 2.......not 3.........4 quarters.........
3- a coach that is completely in charge and everybody knows that well........he runs the show, make no mistake about it.......
4- a group of kids that are lockstep with him every second of the game........they absorb his instructions like a sponge.......
5- all of the ingredients that champions are made of........every single one.....

here is what you WILL NOT SEE :
1- one shred of hair hanging out of any gold helment......
2- any excessive celebrations or any player acting as if it doesn't matter..
3- nothing unsportsmanlike or any behavior that would hurt the team in any way.......
4- a single player quitting for one second........

hats off to you Dr. Jerry Brown and the B-L Panthers.........you are what champions are made of.......

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Re: Dr. Jerry Brown and the B-L Panthers

Post by jhs65 »

Well, dang, maybe the Bluff should just stay home Friday. But I have an idea they show up anyway. There ain't no quit in the Bluff.

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

jhs65 wrote:Well, dang, maybe the Bluff should just stay home Friday. But I have an idea they show up anyway. There ain't no quit in the Bluff.
i have seen SB twice this year and they are fast and good.......just not deep enough to stay with B-L for 4 quarters......B-L wins this one.....

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

Have you seen them lately, since the defense started playing lights out? They're deep enough, we'll see if they are good enough Friday.

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

jhs65 wrote:Have you seen them lately, since the defense started playing lights out? They're deep enough, we'll see if they are good enough Friday.
no........i haven't seen them since early in the season.......i remember you guys have a d-end i was extremely impressed with......i can't remember his number but he is outstanding..........of course you have offensive weapons galore.......the d-line of B-L will be the puzzle you can't solve........just wait and see.......

jhs65
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by jhs65 »

I'll be there to see. The waiting part is what's hard. This Bluff team has done something that a Bluff team hasn't done in 20 years, they have made good halftime adjustments. The Bluff has 4 excellent running backs and a very good OL. The defense is very physical and very fast. What the Bluff has lacked the last few years is good blocking and tackling. They're doing both very well this year.

The Architect
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Architect »

jhs65 wrote:I'll be there to see. The waiting part is what's hard. This Bluff team has done something that a Bluff team hasn't done in 20 years, they have made good halftime adjustments. The Bluff has 4 excellent running backs and a very good OL. The defense is very physical and very fast. What the Bluff has lacked the last few years is good blocking and tackling. They're doing both very well this year.
you guys are really good.....no doubt about that...........speed everywhere and a stable of running backs......you match up with B-L better than chesnee did.......the d line for B-L is huge.........look like pros they are so big.......and fast too......running in the middle against them is almost impossible......yall can throw well too........that may be the key.........it will be a very good game for sure........i give yall hale but i know yall are good......... ;)