Its over , time to wait till August..

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Its over , time to wait till August..

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

Well after a great football season , I would like to congratulate all the teams that made the playoffs an interesting one. Also would like to thank the Gators on an undefeated regular season. Many didn't think you could pull it off with all the graduating talent last year , but you made this GATOR fan proud. Looking forward to coaching again this upcoming year. And can't wait till the off season strength and conditioning program kicks in again. Love that feeling of getting in there and lifting with the kids , and on some occupations feel like I'm one of them...Lol .well at least till it comes time to be a coach. But this may be the last post for the year ,well till it all starts cranking up again in August . Still debating weather or not to have a basketball season show ,we who am I kidding , not much into b-Ball even though we are Purdy GOOD here in the Creek. So to all my friends and fellow posters I have not met yet , thanks for all the great times and look forward to seeing you again when the grid iron start to heat up again.GOOD Lord willing of course. God bless each and everyone of you and your families in and during the holiday season. Till next year , Gatorfan#001 signing off.

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Its over , time to wait till August..

Post by CITYSLICKER »

TATER UNDER ACHIEVERS, STAGS GOT YALL, WIN ONE, GET KICKED OUT, AND LOSE TO LOWLY SOUTH POINTE AT HOME, SADFORT ARE THE CHAMPS OF DUCKIE DITCH. THE TATER DESCEND CONTINUES.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING