The 5th Quarter call-in show, listen to replays at the link.

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Re: The 5th Quarter live call in show (Tuesday)tonight @8:00

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

racincowboy02 wrote:We need this show to be longer this show is awesome

Well I'd love to but need some thing to talk about..Lol...

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

DeCav wrote:Great show tonight! I think if Gatorfan utilized skype instead of standard phone calls the audio would be 10 times better. Kinda hard to understand 74 through the phone. Maybe if Terry jacked the headphone jack in the phone into stereo speakers?

Ya know I didn't even think of that.. :?

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I understand man plan for next week to talk about the big match ups going on around the state next Friday cause they will probably be a good many you do a great job man I really enjoy listening

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

racincowboy02 wrote:I understand man plan for next week to talk about the big match ups going on around the state next Friday cause they will probably be a good many you do a great job man I really enjoy listening
Thanks for listening and I'll should have plenty to talk about as I will be featuring the DORMAN vs BYRNES game as well as the bracket shake down with rebel 74 maybe...

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

This was my forth time doing this, but #1 in having fun.... Stan Olinik invited me to the local after game show that covers many stations in the upstate, the Greenville Tech Scoreboard, I think I did that for three years and ESPN Upstate one year, and back when Darth Rebel did a webcast, I was on once.

We had a listener from Virginia Beach listening in. My best friend said he enjoyed it and he don't even follow SC Football. He was pulling for us when we played Oscar Smith a couple of years ago because they always beat the high school his son and daughter graduated from...

I listened to a little bit and I agree, my cell phone is not clear.... DeCav, I'll talk to my "Technical Folks" (my kids) about this Skype you speak of.... I know not of what you speak! :lol:

Thanks for inviting me, I loved it!!!!

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:This was my forth time doing this, but #1 in having fun.... Stan Olinik invited me to the local after game show that covers many stations in the upstate, the Greenville Tech Scoreboard, I think I did that for three years and ESPN Upstate one year, and back when Darth Rebel did a webcast, I was on once.

We had a listener from Virginia Beach listening in. My best friend said he enjoyed it and he don't even follow SC Football. He was pulling for us when we played Oscar Smith a couple of years ago because they always beat the high school his son and daughter graduated from...

I listened to a little bit and I agree, my cell phone is not clear.... DeCav, I'll talk to my "Technical Folks" (my kids) about this Skype you speak of.... I know not of what you speak! :lol:

Thanks for inviting me, I loved it!!!!

No problem Rebel 74 it was great to have you on. Hopefully not the last.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Someone said we had competition tonight...

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... inoles-top" target="_blank

Are you kidding me? You mean folks actually watched this over us??? :mrgreen:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Yeah, skype with a decent set of speakers sounds like the person is actually in the room with you. Terry you can pick up a decent set of speakers for probably less than $15 at Walgreenes. Connect it to your phone using an 1/8" audio male to male (insert joke here) and try the skype app. I have skype on my phone. I'll skype in Tues night, either elated or ready to hang myself. :D
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Man I enjoy both shows cause you got people that are very knowledgeable about high school football that can talk about it and make everyone understand things a little better. Plus it's cool to have a high school show like this that is done by fans who love talking about the games in our state

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

It's really good, I agree. Guys like SF and 74 make great guests. What's goop been up to? I haven't heard from him in while. You should have him back on soon.

The new Spreaker app is a pain. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to get all your shows to show up on the app. And unlike on the internet, there's no time slider to go forwards or backwards. Poor 1st and Goal pulled the show up on his computer but couldn't get anything to come out of his speakers.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson