Summerville Fort D Ticket and Game Info

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Summerville Fort D Ticket and Game Info

Post by GoBigGreen »

Tickets will be sold today from 10:30 am - 12:45pm at FD school. Go to main office and they will direct you where to go from there. Also gates will open at 5:30 pm.

OLDCAT
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: Summerville Fort D Ticket and Game Info

Post by OLDCAT »

GoBigGreen wrote:Tickets will be sold today from 10:30 am - 12:45pm at FD school. Go to main office and they will direct you where to go from there. Also gates will open at 5:30 pm.
post a picture of the crowd there tonight GBG!!! :D

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Will do. Breaking out the Canon Rebel for the Pregame Meet and the game. My brother picked up 10 tickets around 11:30am and was told they were selling like hot cakes. Now, not your typical store bought hot cakes, but Grandma's Hot Cakes. He said she had a draw full of money. If they have 15K show up like projected in one article I read, it is going to be insane. I read somewhere that the stadium has a seating capacity of 7,200. Just to make matters a little worse, Fort D is having a BBQ and Wing contest today and tomorrow. The wing contest is at the school from 5pm-8pm.

mrfootball4life
Summerville Green Wave

Post by mrfootball4life »

GoBigGreen wrote:Will do. Breaking out the Canon Rebel for the Pregame Meet and the game. My brother picked up 10 tickets around 11:30am and was told they were selling like hot cakes. Now, not your typical store bought hot cakes, but Grandma's Hot Cakes. He said she had a draw full of money. If they have 15K show up like projected in one article I read, it is going to be insane. I read somewhere that the stadium has a seating capacity of 7,200. Just to make matters a little worse, Fort D is having a BBQ and Wing contest today and tomorrow. The wing contest is at the school from 5pm-8pm.
Thanks for all the ticket info GBG. I was hoping to get over there but was stuck at the office. I'm not sure we get 15K at the game but 9K at a 7K stadium is going to feel like 30k :lol: ! Can't wait until kickoff! I was actually planning on coming out of the shadows and joining you guys a 4 pm but I wont be leaving work until 4 and have to go home and get the wife. Hope you guys have a blast and LETS GO GREENWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

GoBigGreen wrote:My brother picked up 10 tickets around 11:30am and was told they were selling like hot cakes. Now, not your typical store bought hot cakes, but Grandma's Hot Cakes. He said she had a draw full of money. If they have 15K show up like projected in one article I read, it is going to be insane. I read somewhere that the stadium has a seating capacity of 7,200. Just to make matters a little worse, Fort D is having a BBQ and Wing contest today and tomorrow. The wing contest is at the school from 5pm-8pm.
So it sounds like a typical Byrnes-Gaffney get together...

Plenty of good food, good friends, etc, etc...

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

LOL...In about 10 minutes, we are headed out! Finally time to get this party started!!!