Poll & Opinions: York at Greenwood

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

York at Greenwood

Poll ended at Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:40 pm

York
50%
Greenwood
50%

Total votes: 10

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Poll & Opinions: York at Greenwood

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

York at Greenwood

Poll and Opinions.....

OLDCAT
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: Poll & Opinions: York at Greenwood

Post by OLDCAT »

I was at the York vs River Bluff game and if York can play defense...then they can and will win. I have watched them 4 times this year and they haven't played the same way in any of those games. :?

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

OLDCAT wrote:I was at the York vs River Bluff game and if York can play defense...then they can and will win. I have watched them 4 times this year and they haven't played the same way in any of those games. :?
We'll see. Greenwood can play. Don't be fooled.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

We really owe these York folks! They've knocked us out of the playoffs at home TWICE! They did it in 05 (Armanti Edwards last year) and last year. I think it stops come Friday. The eagle defense has been playing absolutely brilliant of late! I know York is definitely going to make some big plays but I trust that the Greenwood Defense will keep us in the game.

Keys for Greenwood to win.

1) We must convert the PAT's. This has been an issue all year whether they were blocked or the kicker just flat out missing them.

2) When we get in the redzone, we must come away with points PERIOD. When we were in the Westwood redzone last week there were at LEAST two times where we should have had points and we threw interceptions.

Fix those things and I strongly believe we will be good to go. GOOOO EAGLES!!!

2K1 oUt 8-)

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

True 50/50 game in my mind...

At one point, I'd think York, then before I could type it in the pick em list, I'd change it to Greenwood. All kinds of debate over this game. York was #1 at one point... anyone remember that? Greenwood was 0-3 to start the season, but there was a very good reason for that 0-3 start (Dutch Fork, Northwestern and Dorman) then they beat Spartanburg and lost to Hillcrest for a 1-4 start. That is a tough way to start the season right there, no matter what team it is....

At Greenwood is the key for my pick....