SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
jalen72
TL Hanna Yellow Jackets

Re: SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG

Post by jalen72 »

After watching the Dorman vs Spartanburg game i think Spartanburg wont make it past the second or third round!

COUNTY 42
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by COUNTY 42 »

STChamp 92 wrote:I live in this county :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I have a cousin that coaches there now, he played for Gaffney, he get's on my nerves talking about the Spartanburg program... I'm like dude, where is your loyalty, remind me to never go to war with you, turncoat, geez
Lil cuz it is ok for him to pull for SHS. he has a son playing right? or atleast his girlfriend's son. he is still an Indian at heart. your son will be playing at boiling springs but you have raised him to love your Indians. are you seriously going to pull for gaffney when your 2 boys are playing at boiling springs?

STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

Post by STChamp 92 »

COUNTY 42 wrote:
STChamp 92 wrote:I live in this county :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I have a cousin that coaches there now, he played for Gaffney, he get's on my nerves talking about the Spartanburg program... I'm like dude, where is your loyalty, remind me to never go to war with you, turncoat, geez
Lil cuz it is ok for him to pull for SHS. he has a son playing right? or atleast his girlfriend's son. he is still an Indian at heart. your son will be playing at boiling springs but you have raised him to love your Indians. are you seriously going to pull for gaffney when your 2 boys are playing at boiling springs?
Shut up mannnn lol :roll:

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

jalen72 wrote:After watching the Dorman vs Spartanburg game i think Spartanburg wont make it past the second or third round!
And ill second that thought, the score didnt reflect the absolute piss poor officiating tonight at Gibbs stadium. Did we make mistakes, absolutely, no doubt about that, but you know it's bad when even the Spartanburg radio guys say it was terrible calls all over the place. Spartanburg had better hope they get those officials all the way to Columbia, othewise they'll be done for.

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

bruindad79 wrote:
jalen72 wrote:After watching the Dorman vs Spartanburg game i think Spartanburg wont make it past the second or third round!
And ill second that thought, the score didnt reflect the absolute piss poor officiating tonight at Gibbs stadium. Did we make mistakes, absolutely, no doubt about that, but you know it's bad when even the Spartanburg radio guys say it was terrible calls all over the place. Spartanburg had better hope they get those officials all the way to Columbia, othewise they'll be done for.
I'm just a little curious, was you there to watch the game or did you listen to it on the radio? :? I was there and there were more bad calls against Spartanburg than South Florence!! :shock: Plus Spartanburg played a lot of 9th and 10th graders all night. Do you really believe Spartanburg won't make it past the second or third round with their starters back? :o The Bruins had 2 players that came to play last night, #1 and #21. I saw the rest of the team watching the Viking video on the BIG screen when they were suppose to be warming up after halftime. #1 gave them a ear full when he saw them watching the BIG screen!! :shock:
"Spartan High"

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

Victory6 wrote:
bruindad79 wrote:
I'm just a little curious, was you there to watch the game or did you listen to it on the radio? :? I was there and there were more bad calls against Spartanburg than South Florence!! :shock: Plus Spartanburg played a lot of 9th and 10th graders all night. Do you really believe Spartanburg won't make it past the second or third round with their starters back? :o The Bruins had 2 players that came to play last night, #1 and #21. I saw the rest of the team watching the Viking video on the BIG screen when they were suppose to be warming up after halftime. #1 gave them a ear full when he saw them watching the BIG screen!! :shock:

I was in Fartanburg last night with EHS Mean green and I thought I clearly stated that in my original post :roll: I don't know what game you were watching, but when we signaled a fair catch and your guy tackles our guy BEFORE the ball gets there and the sorry ref give Spartaburg the ball even when THREE other refs threw flags??? You sir are obviously delusional... And since you think our #1 is all that, why didnt he walk out with the Captain's from our team??? That should tell you right there EXACTLY who he's thinking about.

And yes, I still stand behind my previous statement, SHS wont get past the third round... even with your "Starters" :lol:

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Hanna will be a much better game this week. If starters are back Burg wins, if not I can see Hanna pulling off the upset!

jalen72
TL Hanna Yellow Jackets

Post by jalen72 »

And i stand behind what i said and now that TL Hanna is the next opponent just know this team has the talent to win this game! Spartanburg fan's will be shocked by the young talent!

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

bruindad79 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
bruindad79 wrote:

I was in Fartanburg last night with EHS Mean green and I thought I clearly stated that in my original post :roll: You also stated that the spartanburg radio guys said there were bad calls all over the place!! :roll: :roll: :roll: ..So either you were at the game and listening to it on a radio or you were listening to the post game recap while driving back home after taken a"L"...EITHER way that one BAD call didn't change the fact that South Florence got beat by a bunch of BACK - UPS!!...and as for as that call, its kinda hard for a REF to make the correct call when a player is attemping to catch a punt and at the last second he try to call a partial FAIR catch signal while catching the ball and getting hit at the same time!! :? I don't know what game you were watching, but when we signaled a fair catch and your guy tackles our guy BEFORE the ball gets there and the sorry ref give Spartaburg the ball even when THREE other refs threw flags??? You sir are obviously delusional... And since you think our #1 is all that, why didnt he walk out with the Captain's from our team??? That's a simple question to answer....its obvious the coaches don't know who their best player is , then again i think they do because just a lot of y'all total yardage came from "HIM" (AKA #1) That should tell you right there EXACTLY who he's thinking about.

And yes, I still stand behind my previous statement, SHS wont get past the third round... even with your "Starters" :lol:
Do you want to put a wager on that statement? :roll: :roll: :roll:
"Spartan High"

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

jalen72 wrote:And i stand behind what i said and now that TL Hanna is the next opponent just know this team has the talent to win this game! Spartanburg fan's will be shocked by the young talent!
Yea ......well T.L.Hanna fans will be SHOCKED by all of Spartanburgs talent. :shock: T.L.HANNA hasn't faced a team as good as the Vikings all year!! Who have they beaten that compares to the talent level Spartanburg has? Better yet who have they loss to with the talent Spartanburg has? I say Spartanburg wlll beat T.L. Hanna by more point than they beat South Florence!! ;) There is NO team in Division II or Division I who will be able to compete with the Vikings once they are healthy!! I'ts playoff time....the Vikings get real serious around this time!! :D ..........But you do have a right to voice your OPINIONS!! 8-)
"Spartan High"