SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG

Post by STChamp 92 »

I live in this county :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I have a cousin that coaches there now, he played for Gaffney, he get's on my nerves talking about the Spartanburg program... I'm like dude, where is your loyalty, remind me to never go to war with you, turncoat, geez

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG SPARTANBURG

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

STChamp 92 wrote:I live in this county :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, I have a cousin that coaches there now, he played for Gaffney, he get's on my nerves talking about the Spartanburg program... I'm like dude, where is your loyalty, remind me to never go to war with you, turncoat, geez

Give it a year or two, Miller will retire and the talent they have will graduate. You will be able to hear a pin drop at Gibbs on Friday night because all the bandwagon fans will go back under their rock.

vikings89
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by vikings89 »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:

Give it a year or two, Miller will retire and the talent they have will graduate. You will be able to hear a pin drop at Gibbs on Friday night because all the bandwagon fans will go back under their rock.
IN YOUR DREAMS. Starting NEXT YEAR your REBELS will struggle to be a .500 team. Write it DOWN..

5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by 5Vikings »

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:

I think Miller is good for about 5 or 6 more years before retirement... After the talent graduates i think they will be fine.. Talent sometimes gets in the way... If kids have the "want too and are Coachable" sometimes that is better that Talent..

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Coach Miller may already be in the Teri program...

May only have a couple of years left. You can do 5 years I think....

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

If y'all wanted Victory6 on this board that bad, all you had to do is start talking about SPARTANBURG and i will appear!! :D The Spartanburg Vikings are the talk of the STATE so everyone should just get use to it. And as far them falling off after this senior class graduate, people obviously haven't checked their roster. #5 D.Foster (S), #2 R.Kelly(S), #6 C.Enos, #10 T.Rudolph, #47 C.Shugart(S), #56 S.Mobley, #58 R.Anderson(S), #85 T.Washington(S), #98 W.Lawson(S), #63 J.Nelson(S) are 10th graders. (S) represent starter at their position. # 94 A.Jeter(S), #8 W.Yex, #9 J.Johnson , #17 E.Rice (S), #32 T.Byrd, #27 O.Robinson, #36 O.Byrd, and #51 G.Thomas(S) are JR's.(S) represent starter at their position. Also the Vikings have some great C-Team players who will get plenty playing time on the Varsity team next year!! ;) So i just gave you the reason there is soo much HPYE in SPARTANBURG, SPARTANBURG, SPARTANBURG!!.....I hope the Indians have a good off season and hopefully they will be able to compete with the VIKINGS next year!! :D ....It sure is good to be a Viking right now!! Oh yea, thanks to ALL the SCpreptalk posters for welcoming Victory6!! This board needs some pep in it step....."GO VIKINGS" :D
"Spartan High"

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Victory6 wrote:

If y'all wanted Victory6 on this board that bad, all you had to do is start talking about SPARTANBURG and i will appear!! :D The Spartanburg Vikings are the talk of the STATE so everyone should just get use to it. And as far them falling off after this senior class graduate, people obviously haven't checked their roster. #5 D.Foster (S), #2 R.Kelly(S), #6 C.Enos, #10 T.Rudolph, #47 C.Shugart(S), #56 S.Mobley, #58 R.Anderson(S), #85 T.Washington(S), #98 W.Lawson(S), #63 J.Nelson(S) are 10th graders. (S) represent starter at their position. # 94 A.Jeter(S), #8 W.Yex, #9 J.Johnson , #17 E.Rice (S), #32 T.Byrd, #27 O.Robinson, #36 O.Byrd, and #51 G.Thomas(S) are JR's.(S) represent starter at their position. Also the Vikings have some great C-Team players who will get plenty playing time on the Varsity team next year!! ;) So i just gave you the reason there is soo much HPYE in SPARTANBURG, SPARTANBURG, SPARTANBURG!!.....I hope the Indians have a good off season and hopefully they will be able to compete with the VIKINGS next year!! :D ....It sure is good to be a Viking right now!! Oh yea, thanks to ALL the SCpreptalk posters for welcoming Victory6!! This board needs some pep in it step....."GO VIKINGS" :D

The question is can Spartanburg win the title game this year without Coach Miller on the sideline? It could happen

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Champ you should just kick his butt real good and remind him of Indian pride and tradition lol jk

Oh 05 what are you talking about inquiring minds are curious

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

racincowboy02 wrote:Champ you should just kick his butt real good and remind him of Indian pride and tradition lol jk

Oh 05 what are you talking about inquiring minds are curious
I'm not talking about any wrong doings by the coach at Spartan high, its something completely different that could keep him away from the sidelines on that day. Ill wait and see if the Vikings want to chime in first.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

That's fair enough