Concerns for tonight's matchup

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Concerns for tonight's matchup

Post by gamecocksfootball62 »

Rebels played an awesome game. The Rebel Nation really packed out the entire visitors side and over flowed into the grass. Even the restaurants were packed with Rebels. Congratulations to The Sumter Gamecocks on a good season. Love my Rebels!!

REBELNATION!!!
Winning isn't everything,, it's the only thing. - Vince Lombardi

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Rebels played an awesome game. The Rebel Nation really packed out the entire visitors side and over flowed into the grass. Even the restaurants were packed with Rebels. Congratulations to The Sumter Gamecocks on a good season. Love my Rebels!!

REBELNATION!!!

Defense travels in the playoffs and it traveled tonight baby. Awesome win for the Rebels. Semifinal in Duncan where it belongs.

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by bbrown1240 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:Gamecocks are horrible... oh wait, you aren't talking about my South Carolina Gamecocks....

I expect this to be much tougher of a match up than most Rebel fans. I think we will go deep into the third quarter and maybe in to the fourth with a one score difference before the Rebels wrap it up and ride out the clock to win by two scores.
You hit the nail on the head. It was a good game. Good luck the rest of the way.

gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

ByrnesRebels05 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Rebels played an awesome game. The Rebel Nation really packed out the entire visitors side and over flowed into the grass. Even the restaurants were packed with Rebels. Congratulations to The Sumter Gamecocks on a good season. Love my Rebels!!

REBELNATION!!!

Defense travels in the playoffs and it traveled tonight baby. Awesome win for the Rebels. Semifinal in Duncan where it belongs.
Amen Doc! Those Sumter D Lineman were gassed. We could have ran play after play the refs couldn't even keep with us. The kid was ready to snap at will. Their hands were on their hips by the early 2nd quarter. I knew eventually Mags would get the D dialed in. Byrnes ain't no joke Running, Passing, Defense, and Special Teams. Those usually win championships this late in the year Im not looking ahead by no means just saying though.

gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

And please don't anyone ever talk junk about Nixon Field that place was a DUMP. We had 4 Sumter fans sitting in front of us why I don't know because they could have easily fit another 1000 people on their side. Took care of that real quick with a big fat Copenhagen with 2 claps and a Ric Flair,,, Wooooo! Trying to use the bathroom on the way out and the man was trying to hurry me out so he could close it down,, very RUDE. If anyone truly knows me I'm a nice person who always tries to be classy, but when a man has to pee he's gotta pee. Nixon Field is Rhe Beverly Hills Hotel compared to alot of places. I'd keep Nixon Field forever if it were up to me but that's just my 2 cents.