Clear the air and set things straight....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: Clear the air and set things straight....

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:Can you please let RNE be first this year. I'm tired of losing. You could at least give us one. :D

You're tied for first right now!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good point! However, I fear, we are also tied for last. :cry:
That old "Glass half empty" kind of view, huh? It has been a while since they had a Region Contender.... 2005 when we played them at WB the last one?
Yes sir. We all remember how that one turned out. :cry:
I picked back up watching the Rebels after an extended absence in '93 and Lattimore is the best player I've seen in that timeframe, but there have been others who were pretty good...

The best TEAM in my humble opinion was that 2005 team. Solid in all areas of the game with some good individual talent as well and probably the best "on field" leadership of any team I've seen... ever!

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Clear the air and set things straight....

Post by SF Band dad »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:Region Six: Three way tie that will go deep into the tiebreakers with SF, WF and Conway
Did you stay up all night ciphering out that projection? :lol: Situation normal.
But since it's Region 6, count on the unexpected - Watch out for Sumter. They always have lots of talent and a new coach this year.