Jake Bentley to USC summer of 2016..no senior hs year

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Jake Bentley to USC summer of 2016..no senior hs year

Post by trojangrad78 »

Looks like Jake is going to graduate early and start at South Carolina in the summer of 2016, thus being able to compete for the starting qb position for this upcoming 2016 season.

Good luck at South Carolina, Jake!!!

QB commit Jake Bentley to enroll at South Carolina this summer

Recent commitment will be eligible to play in 2016
Four-star prospect will join crowded QB depth chart
Process to enroll early OK’d by SEC, NCAA and USC

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/sports/coll ... rylink=cpy

STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

Re: Jake Bentley to USC summer of 2016..no senior hs year

Post by STChamp 92 »

I've waited for comments on this for 2 days.... no one is talking... these dang boards are dying lol

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

STChamp 92 wrote:I've waited for comments on this for 2 days.... no one is talking... these dang boards are dying lol

Or.......no one really cares as much about the Bentley saga/circus as some others may have thought!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

Post by STChamp 92 »

trojangrad78 wrote:
STChamp 92 wrote:I've waited for comments on this for 2 days.... no one is talking... these dang boards are dying lol

Or.......no one really cares as much about the Bentley saga/circus as some others may have thought!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe not friend.. but I tell you what.. Dutch Fork and that dang gone Jim Baxter were counting on this first 5A title with him at QB, I promise you that.. they thought it was a done deal!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

It's MASTERS WEEK....

I'm focused on Augusta right now. :mrgreen: Accidently clicked on the link because it is right by the ESPN.COM link or I would have never seen this.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

STChamp 92
Gaffney Indians

Post by STChamp 92 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:It's MASTERS WEEK....

I'm focused on Augusta right now. :mrgreen: Accidently clicked on the link because it is right by the ESPN.COM link or I would have never seen this.
ohhhh.. that's it?? Dang gone "Tigerless golf" ... I'll watch again one day but the sage has depressed me a little.

osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Post by osu-grad »

What does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall? Not that a Buckeye fan really cares about 2nd tier teams, but heck, it's Spring...
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.” Rush Limbaugh, on women who protest against sexual harassment, The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

osu-grad wrote:What does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall? Not that a Buckeye fan really cares about 2nd tier teams, but heck, it's Spring...
Depth chart makes no difference....since the Buckeyes have never beaten that 2nd tier team.....but they have lost 2 in a row......judging from their all time record.....I doubt the Buckeyes want to play any SEC teams......

osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Post by osu-grad »

Beaudiddley wrote:
osu-grad wrote:What does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall? Not that a Buckeye fan really cares about 2nd tier teams, but heck, it's Spring...
Depth chart makes no difference....since the Buckeyes have never beaten that 2nd tier team.....but they have lost 2 in a row......judging from their all time record.....I doubt the Buckeyes want to play any SEC teams......
Oh Beau, you still pining for the 20th century? :roll:

I only remember the recent Auburn and Alabama games. Those two are in the SEC right?

Thanks for providing nothing of substance to my question...
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.” Rush Limbaugh, on women who protest against sexual harassment, The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

osu-grad wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Oh Beau, you still pining for the 20th century? :roll:

I only remember the recent Auburn and Alabama games. Those two are in the SEC right?

Thanks for providing nothing of substance to my question...
Just correcting your statement with actual facts instead of your BS.....Auburn and Alabama are both in the SEC.....and both have winning records against Ohio State....and both have more bowl victories than Ohio State.....and in fact the Buckeyes have managed but 5 victories in 17 games against SEC opponents during their history.....possibly regulating them to a 2nd tier team....