Jake Bentley to USC summer of 2016..no senior hs year

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Jake Bentley to USC summer of 2016..no senior hs year

Post by cavaliereagle »

osu-grad wrote:What does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall? Not that a Buckeye fan really cares about 2nd tier teams, but heck, it's Spring...
:lol: :lol: :lol: 2nd tier teams? Your team has never beaten the Gamecocks...That proves who is 2nd tier. :oops: :oops: :oops:
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

cavaliereagle wrote:
osu-grad wrote:What does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall? Not that a Buckeye fan really cares about 2nd tier teams, but heck, it's Spring...
:lol: :lol: :lol: 2nd tier teams? Your team has never beaten the Gamecocks...That proves who is 2nd tier. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Also proved who the 2nd tier poster is........

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

No doubt!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
cavaliereagle wrote:No doubt!

osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Post by osu-grad »

osu-grad wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Depth chart makes no difference....since the Buckeyes have never beaten that 2nd tier team.....but they have lost 2 in a row......judging from their all time record.....I doubt the Buckeyes want to play any SEC teams......
Oh Beau, you still pining for the 20th century? :roll:

I only remember the recent Auburn and Alabama games. Those two are in the SEC right?

Thanks for providing nothing of substance to my question...
Anybody have an answer? The forum trolls came up empty.
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.” Rush Limbaugh, on women who protest against sexual harassment, The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

osu-grad wrote:
osu-grad wrote:
Beaudiddley wrote:
Depth chart makes no difference....since the Buckeyes have never beaten that 2nd tier team.....but they have lost 2 in a row......judging from their all time record.....I doubt the Buckeyes want to play any SEC teams......
Oh Beau, you still pining for the 20th century? :roll:

I only remember the recent Auburn and Alabama games. Those two are in the SEC right?

Thanks for providing nothing of substance to my question...
Anybody have an answer? The forum trolls came up empty.
I doubt anyone is interested in providing an answer to a Buckeye fan that really doesn't care.......plus there is some question as to whether you could actually read a depth chart......

osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Post by osu-grad »

Hey Bo, what does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall?
“They’re out there protesting what they actually wish would happen to them sometimes.” Rush Limbaugh, on women who protest against sexual harassment, The Rush Limbaugh Show, April 26, 2004

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

osu-grad wrote:Hey Bo, what does the Gamecock depth chart look like at QB this fall?
That's an unknown......"this fall" has not arrived yet......this is a perfect example why you get no answers.....people are tired of stupid questions.....

osu-grad
Byrnes Rebels

Post by osu-grad »

Just say you don't know and don't make an a55 of yourself...

Beaudiddley
Silver Bluff Bulldogs

Post by Beaudiddley »

osu-grad wrote:Just say you don't know and don't make an a55 of yourself...
Of course I don't know......I told you that was an unknown.....do you not understand what unknown means.....why do you continue with such dumb posts.....