BEAUFORT AT MYRTLE BEACH POLL 11/3/17

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:00 pm

BEAUFORT
20%
MYRTLE BEACH
80%

Total votes: 10

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Re: BEAUFORT AT MYRTLE BEACH POLL 11/3/17

Post by Tigerific »

MB don't play Indian land. Not sure where you got that info from. MB will throw it every down and rarely run it. MB got off to a slow start but Mickey has them rolling now. Honestly they will probably win easily. MB has a great program and will make another deep run in the playoffs

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THEM BUFART BYRDS CANT COVER A PASSER, ONE AND DONE BEF, SOON YOU WILL BE A STAG FAN.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

The birds won't know what hit them. Mickey won't call off the dogs so look for a 50 spot. BEF needs to check the air in his basketball :lol:

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HE SAID THEY GOING TO RUSH FOR 600 AGAINST THE BEACH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

They might score :o

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Tigerific wrote:MB don't play Indian land. Not sure where you got that info from. MB will throw it every down and rarely run it. MB got off to a slow start but Mickey has them rolling now. Honestly they will probably win easily. MB has a great program and will make another deep run in the playoffs

Thanks Tigerific. I figured that out yesterday. Maxpreps has that on their schedule for Myrtle Beach. Maxpreps has a ton of stuff wrong on their site. They didn't have the St. James score for them also. I have been watching some highlights and games of Myrtle Beach. I see they love throwing the football. I have read the articles on them in the Sun News Newspaper also. From what I can see on the highlights of the Seahawks is their defense has been giving up some big numbers to the rushing games of other teams. So that is great news for Beaufort. Beaufort is AVG. over 400 yards a game rushing. Beaufort's star RB Kyleik Middleton has rushed the ball for over 1300 yards in only 7 games. He was hurt in the 1st quarter of the Berkeley game with a hurt shoulder and also missed the Cane Bay game. Beaufort is undefeated when Kyleik plays.

Yes, Beaufort's weakness is its passing defense. But all the primarily passing teams that Beaufort has played they have beaten. I know that Beaufort Defensive Cord. Devonte Holloman will have the Eagles "D" ready to play. Holloman is a former player for the SC Gamecocks and Dallas Cowboys. He has done an excellent job in his 2 years as Beaufort DC.

Myrtle Beach might move the ball against us but I think the Seahawks defense will have a very hard time stopping Beaufort's running game. Myrtle Beach has not seen a team of Beaufort's Caliber of running the football. Heck Slicker knows just how good this Beaufort team is. But he just don't want to say on here. Beaufort QB Jeffrey Smyth is also a good athlete for Beaufort. Even though Beaufort is primarily a running team Smyth has still thrown the football for over 1000 yards in 9 games. Smyth is also a very good DB for Beaufort on the defensive side of the ball.

I am so glad to see it looks like Beaufort is a Big underdog to Myrtle Beach just by looking at this poll. I have always loved Beaufort being the underdog. But just wait and see. Beaufort has a very good team this season. The Eagles aren't 7-2 for nothing. Heck most teams would love to be 7-2.

I am so ready for Friday Night. Tigerific be prepared to be surprised. This Beaufort team is hungry and should play the Seahawks tough. I think it will be a great game. We shall see soon.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE MYRTLE BEACH SEAHAWKS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BEF, CUSTER THOUGHT HE COULD WIN TOO

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

THIS BIG 4A OPENING RD PLAYOFF GAME WILL KICKOFF TOMORROW NIGHT 11/3. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! IT SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME TO WATCH.

IN ORDER FOR BEAUFORT TO WIN THIS GAME THE EAGLES WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE TO RUN THE FOOTBALL. FROM THE HIGHLIGHTS THAT I HAVE SEEN OF MYRTLE BEACH THEIR DEFENSE ISN'T THAT GREAT AGAINST THE RUN. SO THAT BODES WELL FOR BEAUFORT. I HOPE THAT BEAUFORT POUNDS THE FOOTBALL AND THAT BEAUFORT RB KYLEIK MIDDLETON WILL HAVE ANOTHER BIG GAME RUNNING THE FOOTBALL.

I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT QB JEFFREY SMYTH ALSO RUNNING THE FOOTBALL A LOT. BUT SMYTH WILL HAVE TO PASS THE BALL A LITTLE TO OPEN UP THE EAGLES RUNNING GAME. I HOPE TO SEE BEAUFORT WR REED REICHEL AND BEAUFORT RB TRAESHAWN HEYWARD HAVE SOME BIG CATCHES IN THE GAME. I WOULD USE BEAUFORT DB/ATHLETE REGGIE JONES ALSO IN SOME OF THE PASSING ROUTES.

BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS FULL WITH MYRTLE BEACH. THE SEAHAWKS HAVE A VERY GOOD OFFENSE. THE EAGLES "D" WILL HAVE TO BLITZ AND PUT A LOT OF PRESSURE ON MYRTLE BEACH QB LAWSON CRIBB. CRIBB HAS THROWN THE BALL FOR 2000 YARDS THIS SEASON. IF BEAUFORT CAN PUT SOME PRESSURE ON HIM THEN I THINK THE EAGLES WILL HAVE A GREAT CHANCE TO WIN THIS GAME.

BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE WILL ALSO HAVE TO KEEP MYRTLE BEACH RB/LB/ATHLETE JERMANI GREEN IN CHECK. GREEN HAD 4 TDS LAST WEEK. HOPEFULLY BEAUFORT'S DB'S WILL KEEP THE SEAHAWKS WR'S FROM REACHING THE ENDZONE THIS WEEK. I HAVEN'T MENTIONED HIS NAME THAT MUCH THIS SEASON BUT I THINK BEAUFORT'S BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER HAS TO BE DL REID DAUGHTRY. DAUGHTRY IS QUIETLY HAVING A MONSTER YEAR FOR BEAUFORT. I HOPE TO SEE DAUGHTRY HAVE A GREAT GAME AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS.

BOTH BEAUFORT AND MYRTLE BEACH HAVE VERY GOOD OFFENSES. BEAUFORT IS MAINLY A RUNNING FOOTBALL TEAM AND MYRTLE BEACH IS MAINLY A PASSING TEAM. SO THIS SHOULD BE A FUN GAME TO WATCH.

MYRTLE BEACH HAS A PRETTY GOOD RECORD OF 5-1 AT HOME THIS SEASON AND BEAUFORT IS A PERFECT 4-0 ON THE ROAD.

OK SO Y'ALL KNOW THAT BOTH TEAMS ARE GREAT ON OFFENSE. BUT THE MAIN THING THAT I THINK WILL WIN THIS GAME IS THE TEAM WITH THE BETTER DEFENSE.

SO WITH THAT BEING SAID. I THINK BEAUFORT'S DEFENSE IS BETTER THEN MYRTLE BEACH'S DEFENSE FROM WHAT I CAN TELL. SO THAT WILL BE THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS GAME. THE EAGLES HAVE SOME VERY GOOD PLAYMAKERS ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL AND A VERY GOOD DEFENSIVE CORD.

REMEMBER KICKOFF FOR THIS GAME WILL BE AT 7:30 PM TOMORROW NIGHT 11/3 AT MYRTLE BEACH'S STADIUM. I HOPE TO SEE A BIG CROWD AT THE GAME.

OK AS FOR MY PREDICTION ON THIS GAME........

BEAUFORT 35 ;) :D 8-) :mrgreen:
MYRTLE BEACH 28

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Good Luck BEF! :mrgreen:

How long of a drive is that for Beaufort? :?:

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

EHSMeanGreen wrote:Good Luck BEF! :mrgreen:

How long of a drive is that for Beaufort? :?:

Thanks EHSMeanGreen!!!! Good luck to your Easley Greenwave also tomorrow night. We will have a very long day tomorrow. We are helping chaperone our 5 year old Daughter's Kindergarten School Field Trip Tomorrow to Ridgeland which is about an hour south of us and then we will be heading North to Myrtle Beach which is about a 3 and a half hour drive. So it will be a long day but it will be a great day if My Beaufort Eagles can pull out the victory.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!