Mark Clifford Out At Beaufort

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Mark Clifford Out At Beaufort

Post by Penguin »

CITYSLICKER wrote:BLAUGH, BLAUGH. YALL AINT GOING TO SPEND NO MONEY TO GET A REAL COACH YOU KNOW IT
Yeah, we just spend money for wanna-be-real coaches.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

I still can't get over this sad news. Coach Clifford is a good coach. Clifford is the winningest football coach ever at Beaufort with 109 wins in his 14 years. I was hoping that Coach Clifford would have stayed a little while longer. I wish Coach Clifford the best in his future. I would bet that Beaufort High School will get a ton of applicants for this job. It is a very attractive job I think with Beaufort being a 4A School and all the good athletes that are in this area. Coach Clifford you will be missed!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HEARD JUST 2 AND BOTH WAS ASSISTANTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:HEARD JUST 2 AND BOTH WAS ASSISTANTS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Slick. I would bet that Beaufort will get hundreds of applicants for the football head coaching job. Like I said this job is very appealing. Beaufort has some good athletes on the team and plus who wouldn't want to live in the prettiest city in South Carolina and even the world. Beaufort is on the Intercoastal Waterway and right on the Atlantic Ocean. So you can enjoy the Beaches and Rivers here. Plus Beaufort has a nice football stadium and facilities. My Eagles have some good athletes returning next season including our starting QB. So whoever the New Coach will be will have a lot of perks with this job. Heck I wish that I had my teaching degree I would apply for this job. :mrgreen: 8-) ;). I am really going to miss Coach Clifford. I hope and pray that My Eagles Football team don't go downhill now. Coach Clifford did a wonderful job of turning this team around. He only had 3 losing seasons in his 14 years here.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THATS WHY YOU LIVE IN THE BORO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:THATS WHY YOU LIVE IN THE BORO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT IS TRUE. BUT I MOVED HERE BECAUSE OF MY JOB. I HOPE TO ONE DAY TRANSFER BACK TO BEAUFORT AND I WILL DEFINATELY RETIRE THERE. 8-).

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL DONE BURN BIG BYRD OUT.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

I am still bummed about hearing this news about Coach Clifford stepping down from Beaufort. He was the best and winningest Head Football Coach ever at Beaufort. Before Coach Clifford became the Head Coach at Beaufort in 2004 The Eagles had a record of 3-30. Coach Clifford really turned around Beaufort's Football Program. I hope and pray that Beaufort don't go downhill now with a new coach.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BEF, WHO CARES ABOUT YOU LOSERS AND COACH, FRANKLY I THINK HE WAS TIRED OF YOU.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:BEF, WHO CARES ABOUT YOU LOSERS AND COACH, FRANKLY I THINK HE WAS TIRED OF YOU.

SLICK, A LOT OF PEOPLE CARE ABOUT BEAUFORT AND COACH CLIFFORD. BUT NOT TOO MANY CARE ABOUT YOUR BURPLEY BAMBI'S. :mrgreen: :lol:. HECK Y'ALL ONLY HAD ABOUT 20 FANS AT Y'ALLS GAME WITH BEAUFORT. :o :shock: :?.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!