Spring Valley at Fort Dorchester: Poll and Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who wins Spring Valley at Fort Dorchester?

Spring Valley
No votes
Fort Dorchester
100%

Total votes: 6

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Re: Spring Valley at Fort Dorchester: Poll and Predictions

Post by Tigerific »

Wavefan70s wrote:Team speed beat spring valley.fort was faster in every aspect of the game.
spring valley had good size kids.fort looked two steps ahead.on the first interception sv qb threw the ball short guy was open going down side line 5 yds short.reminded me a lot of our qb that is hurt.great athlete not so good of a passer.
i still dont get why the #1 team in 5a has to travel to dutchfork.after they beat them already.who came up with this bullcrap.
It's not points anymore. The brackets rotate each year and are predetermined.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BY A COIN TOSS.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Wavefan70s
Summerville Green Wave

Post by Wavefan70s »

Fortd2k wrote:Fort was not playing around. They were hyped up. To add to it, when spring valley came out for warm ups they were jawing at our players hyping them up more.
i noticed that when we walked up. i txted gbg that sv was talking smack.that was while they were warming up.
i have to throw a jab at fort though what happened to your jumbo tron looked like a repoman took the middle of it back lmao.had to do it.
quite impressive performance .i may go to df to watch friday.give fort some noise.
plus jr will be going next year .i might aswell accept the fact thats where he will play ball.
being a greenwave fan my whole life .i really had a hard time getting use to sitting on forts side. just feels unnatural .ohwell.

Wavefan70s
Summerville Green Wave

Post by Wavefan70s »

Tigerific wrote:
Wavefan70s wrote:Team speed beat spring valley.fort was faster in every aspect of the game.
spring valley had good size kids.fort looked two steps ahead.on the first interception sv qb threw the ball short guy was open going down side line 5 yds short.reminded me a lot of our qb that is hurt.great athlete not so good of a passer.
i still dont get why the #1 team in 5a has to travel to dutchfork.after they beat them already.who came up with this bullcrap.
It's not points anymore. The brackets rotate each year and are predetermined.
seems unfair should go record head to head then coin toss

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

It rotates from region to region. Next year region 7 has home field all the way. Last year was region 6. This is the way all the other classes have done it for years.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I SEE THEY CANNED BROWN, SPRING VALLEY STILL USING THE BROWN BONE.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING