Congratulations Dorman!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Congratulations Dorman!

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Excellent football team. Scored every single time you had the ball. Our defense had nothing for y'all. I couldn't make the game due to work but just finished listening to the radio broadcast I recorded. I wish my Eagles would have given a better effort in the first half but that's football. Again great job Dorman and good luck the rest of the way. I'm off work next week and might try to catch Dorman/Gaffney. Take it easy 2K1 oUt

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Congratulations Dorman!

Post by DeCav »

Cool man. Thanks a lot. It means a lot coming from a Greenwood fan cause you guys are classy and sincere. I'll PM my number. I'll try and get you into the blue bucket seats on the homeside with my group if you want. Might be some Easley, Spartanburg, and Rebel fans in our group. Do you bring the noise?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

By the way, you're welcome to sit with us and cheer for the Indians.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

DeCav wrote:Do you bring the noise?
I can attest that he brings the noise. 8-)
My ears are still recovering from the Pickney 65 yard WR screen pass for a TD against TL Hanna. :lol:
Luckily the Miracle-Ear Hearing Center does tests for free! :D

Highlight of that play is at the 00:32 second mark of this video.
:arrow: http://www.hudl.com/v/28JKB0

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

DeCav wrote:Cool man. Thanks a lot. It means a lot coming from a Greenwood fan cause you guys are classy and sincere. I'll PM my number. I'll try and get you into the blue bucket seats on the homeside with my group if you want. Might be some Easley, Spartanburg, and Rebel fans in our group. Do you bring the noise?
Just finished working 7 straight days on third so I'm just now seeing this. I'd be happy to sit with your group if you can still squeeze me in. If not I understand with it being such short notice.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

EHSMeanGreen wrote:
DeCav wrote:Do you bring the noise?
I can attest that he brings the noise. 8-)
My ears are still recovering from the Pickney 65 yard WR screen pass for a TD against TL Hanna. :lol:
Luckily the Miracle-Ear Hearing Center does tests for free! :D

Highlight of that play is at the 00:32 second mark of this video.
:arrow: http://www.hudl.com/v/28JKB0
:lol:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Absolutely man....

The 4 smiley faces are where we sit. Rows D and E. Just get into the general section and come over to the rail where we're at.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

You'll have to buy a GA ticket but we'll get you into the blue section if you meet us at the railing beside our seats. Wear your Greenwood attire and just shout, "Hey DeCav!"