CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by Penguin »

The South Pointe Mules head west to Gap Creek to face off against the Greer High School Mud Daubers this Friday Night to decide the de-facto Class 4A State Championship. The nationally ranked Mules are a two touchdown favorite against the irritating insects. Sure, the Mud Daubers "could" form a swarm and put a deadly sting to the Mules mythical National Championship hopes, but alas, they won't. The Mules have too much to play for to allow a let down at this stage of the season, and they will kick the Daubers into a mud hole. This one will be over with before the band leaves the stands for halftime. 2 touchdowns is a polite way of saying that the second best team in Class 4A in the State of South Carolina is not even remotely close to being competitive against the reigning, defending, undefeated, undisputed, Class 4A South Carolina State Football Champions. And, oh yeah, as far as the lower state championship game goes, who cares? The winner of that game will get completely embarrassed in Columbia 8 days from Friday. The Mules will be at least a 4 touchdown favorite in that game, and it won't be nearly that close. And Slick, head on over to the gym to watch your boys prepare for basketball. Your football season is over with Friday night............hopefully for you. I sure would hate to see you and Bambi get totally embarrassed on live TV in front of the whole world. On second thought, I "sincerely" hope that you guys win Friday night. ;)
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THANKS GRUMPY I THINK
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING