stadium insanity

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: stadium insanity

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WE JUST BUILT YALL A NEW DAMN SKOOL, BRO
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WE JUST BUILT YALL A NEW DAMN SKOOL, BRO
Slick, look at Goose Creeks new building and then take another look at Berkeley and Cane Bay. It was an upgrade yes but the Berkeley and Cane Bay campus and buildings look so much better. The bricks don't even match lol.
Still much better than what we had before and it was long overdue. Do any of the schools have an actual field house for home and visitors?

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHO GIVES A RATS AZZZ ABOUT VISITOR BLDGS. YOU NEED TO MOVE BACK HERE, YOU ARE STARTING TO THINK LIKE A POLITICIAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WHO GIVES A RATS AZZZ ABOUT VISITOR BLDGS. YOU NEED TO MOVE BACK HERE, YOU ARE STARTING TO THINK LIKE A POLITICIAN :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU CANT TAKE A DAMN SWAMP AND MAKE IT A ROSE GARDEN NO MATTER WHAT YOU PAINT I, FLAT, GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS OR SATIN:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:YOU CANT TAKE A DAMN SWAMP AND MAKE IT A ROSE GARDEN NO MATTER WHAT YOU PAINT I, FLAT, GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS OR SATIN:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berkeley County needs to spend that money and beautify the swamp. Make Goose Creek football field and facilities the envy of the state

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

IT AINT HAPPENING, BRO

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Wow. That is a ton of money that will be spent on these football stadiums. That is crazy!!!! I also hate to see teams share a stadium. I think each school should have its own stadium. Battery Creek shared Beaufort's football stadium for years until they finally built their own.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Fortd2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortd2k »

It would be nice if fort would have turf. I'm surprised they don't yet. I know here in Knoxville the majority of schools in Knoxville county except for austin-east has turf, but its coming soon. Also stadiums here aren't really big like SC stadiums. Fulton, stadium is small on both sides and the visitor side looks like it's on a ditch bank on a hill. The strangest stadium is halls here. https://goo.gl/images/Xbi7Dh (halls stadium) https://goo.gl/images/BjSFAL (Fulton stadium)

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WE GOT A NEW HOME SIDE STADIUM, NEW SCOREBOARD, AND THE CREEK GOT PLUFF MUDD. AND NEED A RUBBER SCOREBOARD CAUSE EVERY YEAR THEY SHOOT IT UP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson