stadium insanity

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

stadium insanity

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Re: stadium insanity

Post by Cowboy33 »

After being in Columbia for a year and looking at the stadiums and athletic facilities in this area I say it's about time the lowcountry upgrades.
For years I wondered why all of our schools and football stadiums in Berkeley, Dorchester and Charleston Counties lacked in comparison to those of the midlands and upstate. Schools such as Summerville and Berkeley who've had success and won championships facilities still don't compare.
I know that Summerville loves their tradition and it seems like Berkeley is satisfied. I did notice the little upgrade on the seats at Berkeley and the new clock. Looks like there's also a new clock in Goose Creek but that's it!
I do agree with North Charleston High graduate that they could upgrade the current stadium and save millions but looks like the decision has already been made

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WE GOT A NEW HOME SIDE STADIUM, NEW SCOREBOARD, AND THE CREEK GOT PLUFF MUDD. AND NEED A RUBBER SCOREBOARD CAUSE EVERY YEAR THEY SHOOT IT UP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

The entire home side is new?

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

Goose Creek didn't get any upgrades and personally I think they went the cheap route with the school

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YES, ALL NEW

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

I saw a few pics on the WTUA Facebook page. Curious to knw why didn't they make he entire midsection reserved seating like Summerville has instead of just a few rows. Definitely would've made the stadium look better and perhaps encourage more fans to purchase season tickets

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THEY ARE ADDING MORE AS NEEDED, THEY ARE $75 A SEAT, SO THEY GET AN ORDER MORE ADDED, ALSO THE FIRST TWO ROWS UNDER PRESSBOX ARE FOR COACHES WIVES AND FAMILY, KINDA DIFFERENT.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

CITYSLICKER wrote:....ALSO THE FIRST TWO ROWS UNDER PRESSBOX ARE FOR COACHES WIVES AND FAMILY, KINDA DIFFERENT.
I'm sure that our coaches would have liked to move some of our fans farther away from the pressbox last year. "What was that?? Did you really call THAT play again???" :oops: :evil:

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:THEY ARE ADDING MORE AS NEEDED, THEY ARE $75 A SEAT, SO THEY GET AN ORDER MORE ADDED, ALSO THE FIRST TWO ROWS UNDER PRESSBOX ARE FOR COACHES WIVES AND FAMILY, KINDA DIFFERENT.

I can understand that. It will look great when the entire section is completed. Berkeley gets the big buck in Berkeley County lol. My poor Gators get the scraps it seems