Myrtle Beach Car Show

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Myrtle Beach Car Show

Post by DeCav »

Spent the last 6 hours recording tracks which mean I probabably got 2 minutes of useable material. :mrgreen:

Will post soon!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I'm tired though. Time for a nap!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CF, I see your name at the bottome of the screen. When you gonna be at the car show? PM me your number. or PM through FB.

Peace Out!
DeCav!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

I won’t be able to attend, called in to work this morning. :(
    Take your family and have a good time, you won’t regret it.
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

1 CAT FAN
    Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

CITYSLICKER wrote:VAMP, YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE THE FURBALL LIAR WOULD BE THERE. YOU CANT BELIEVE THE CHEATERS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      That was cold Slick, and I told you that I didn’t hate ya. There will be another one at the Charlotte Lowe’s Speedway in April. You should like these nostalgic cars, they’re old like us. 8-)
      Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

CITYSLICKER
      Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I AM A COLD, COLD MAN :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
      669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I didn't go either. Went and got some sleep. I've had a sinus infection going on three days now. Maybe next time. My wife wants me to cut the grass. Thank the lord neither mower will start. I have an idea for a new business model....seasonal mower rentals!

Obviously I'm dropping the ball when it comes to winterizing these b*tches. Would rather pay $100-$200 for 5 months and give the stupid things back when the grass stops growing. Maybe 1st and Goal can get these running. One is made in the USA, the other is a Honda...the common denominator being the owner and operator. Uggh. I miss the old carberator bulbs. Maybe they did something maybe not but at least it seemed like it was useful. Would be cool to have computers on lawn mowers where a red light would come on when you grabbed the crank that said, "Don't bother." Of course, what else would I do for exercise??

Yeah CF, I'm a sucker for KISS and the makeup and the whole schtick. At least for the original band. I just missed seeing them in 76. My dad took my two older brothers to see them in Greenville on the Destroyer tour. I jumped at the chance to see the reunion show. I thought it was good but I have no use the Menudo version. Also frustrated that the 1st 3 albums had such awful producers, then they got Ezrin and Destroyer was brilliant! Then they dumped Ezrin and the Rock And Roll Over and Love Gun follow ups go back to mediocre.

Anyway, except for being too young to see KISS or Queen I still got to see some cool shows. My dad took the entire family of 6 to see Van Halen on the Diver Down tour. Then we saw Stevie Ray Vaughn in Spartanburg on the Live Alive tour. Also saw Aerosmith on Done With Mirrors, Permanent Vacation, Pump, and Nine Lives tour. Seen Rush a dozen times and also saw Ray Charles perform in Spartanburg not too long before he passed away. David Lee Roth was a constipated idiot but the Eat 'Em And Smile and Skyscraper tours were good shows. Vai always puts on a good show! Seen him perform about half a dozen times. Even met him and got some stuff signed...

I know how work is and not being able to say no. They'd always ask me then see that miserable look on my face and say, "Just asking, you can say no." Of course I never did.

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I agree with Penn Gillette. 20 years from now we'll look back and see the Trump presidency as a good thing for the country. And having to choose between Trump and Hillary. That's like having to choose between Vic and Sparty. Bahaha.

CITYSLICKER
      Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DUMB AZZZ,A MANLY MAN CAN ALWAYS GET HIS MOWER TO WORK, GO TO THEM DRUNK AZZ INJUINS THEY ALL WORK IN AN AUTO REPAIR SHOP
      669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

It's not whether I can get it to run. It's how bad I want it which is not all that much. :mrgreen: