Commemorative Fan Video

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Commemorative Fan Video

Post by DeCav »

So the catalyst for the genesis of this video is a story in and of itself. Basically I posted a comment or two on STChamp's Facebook page in a thread he started. One of his friends posted some pics of herself that reminded me of an old friend I hadn't spoken to in probably 12 years or more. This lady used to be a fan of a band I played in and also dated our drummer back in the early 90's. I went looking for her on FB and found her and we reunited and had an awesome conversation. I mentioned having some vault tapes and she responded by saying she'd LOVE to have a copy of them. I decided to upload a track to youtube because the particular track started out with her yelling from the crowd a request of "Soldier Boy", one of our original songs.

Only issue was what to use as a backdrop to the music. The song was called Kind People and it occurred to me to use a slide show of all the kind people I call my friends that I met through the football boards. I still have more pic's to share and plan to do this again.

Peace folks!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Commemorative Fan Video

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU AINT GOT PERMISSION TO USE MY PICTURE, I MIGHT HAVE TO SUE YOUR VAMP AZZZ :( :( :( :( :( :(
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

You'll spend more on the lawyer than I even have. :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I HAVE A LAWYER COUS
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I'll have to hire FBF4343.