OK OK Enough

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

OK OK Enough

Post by racincowboy02 »

OK Where did all the cool people go? Im talking about the gator boys with the gator talk show that i absolutely miss right about now, sparty where the hell has he gone or did he turn into vic 6 lol i sure as hell hope not, scalpie. Chief O, Fatbaby, you know the ones that used to have a ball all week talking junk then either eating crow or serving it up

I know ive been gone a while but i do miss everybody with some exceptions

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: OK OK Enough

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Re: Myrtle Beach Car Show

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:21 pm
WHERE, OH WHERE OH WHERE, DID ALL THEM REEDY TATORS GO, I DONT, I DONT KNOW, NO MORE SWAMP TALK SHOW. COULD ALL THEM TATORS GO WHERE ALL THE FAIR WEATHER FANS SHOW, I JUST DONT KNOW, I JUST DONT KNOW??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

LOL Dang Slick thats kind of messed up but funny lol

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

RC, I talked to Terry a few weeks through texts. He might be back next season seeing as how GC just hired South Pointe's DC as their new head coach. Also there's some talk about doing an SCPrepTalk youtube channel next season. Not really an SCPrepTalk channel but a youtube channel with short episodes featuring fans from the site talking about football. We're gonna make a push next season to up the traffic over here. I got one loose end on PFT which is those poster awards and then I'll probably take an indefinite break from over there to promote and use this site and most of the skeleton crew on PFT is on board and informed about this.

Basically we're fed up with the surveys and you know who and we're calling it Operation: Overboard. :D

We're not even halfway through the offseason yet. I'm facebook friends with a lot of the guys you mentioned especially the summerville, byrnes, gaffney, and dorman fans.

Facebook is just too splintered and tangled up for having good conversations about football so when the season begins I'll pester the old guard to start posting again over here because a lot of us can moderate the board ourselves and don't have to put up with idiots except for Slick...he's grandfathered in.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU FRIGGING VAMP, YOU LUCKY ANYBODY GIVES YOUR NERD AZZZ ANY TIME AT ALL. I WILL JUST SAY IF I WAS YOUR DAMN GRANDPAP I WOULD HAVE MADE YOU BETTER, BUT BELIEVE WHAT YOUR WIFE AND THEM TATERS TELL YOU AND HOPE IT AINT A RAINY DAY. :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

My grandpap? Biologically speaking that doesn’t even make any sense...oh wait...your own family tree is your only reference. Carry on noodlehead.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN A REFERENCE TO GRAND FATHERED IN, YOUGIN

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Tha Hell is a yougin?

A reference to a Cold Gin video on youtube?

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Slick you dope people are already subscribing to my youtube channel and I don't even have content posted yet!

Seriously, I know your generous frame makes it difficult not throw like a girl but you could put your shoulder into and TRY and put a little heat on your softballs. If you were a batting cage there wouldn't even be a machine. Just a tee stand with a ball on it I could swing at all day.

I'm afraid people are going to start accusing me of feeding you lines for the set up so I can deliver the punch lines.

You realize we're a comedy team and you are NOT the straight man right? And I mean that in more ways than one. Geez I'd post that pic of you dressed up as a woman but you'll probably do it for me. I might be a vampire but I'm not gender confused.

If we had our own cartoon show it wouldn't be Rick and Morty and would be Rick and Slick instead and just in case you don't get it, you would not be the person playing Rick.

I got the next ball teed up!

Wanna play fetch?

Go get it boy!

I got more...but I'm not gonna empty the chamber in one post. Funner to space them out.

Your best vamp buddy,
DeCav

P.S.
I'll go ahead and play Cyranno for a second and recommend a counter strategy. Call me out on the insult to the female gender by comparing you to one. Better yet, create a sock account with an unusally feminine sounding screen name and do it that way.

I'll point out that comparing you to anything would be an insult to that which I was comparing you but at least you'd force my hand and I'd have to apologize just in case it wasn't really you disguised as a woman because we all know you've never done that.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

LOVE YOU :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Attachments
MCDEERANDMCDONALD_zpsca761210.jpg
MCDEERANDMCDONALD_zpsca761210.jpg (60.53 KiB) Viewed 820 times