Best Pick of the 2018 NFL Draft

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Best Pick of the 2018 NFL Draft

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

The best pick when it is all said and done could be the N Y Giants selection at #2, Shaquan Barkley from Penn State and it may be one of the Quarterbacks, although not many folks think Baker Mayfield was the #1 pick that the Browns should have made, but time will tell.

I'm not a big fan of the NFL and I don't follow it closely as I do high school or college, but since these are college players, I do like to watch the draft. I think the steal of the draft may be the 76th pick by Pittsburgh when they get Mason Rudolph from Oklahoma State and Northwestern High School of Rock Hill.

I like Baltimore selection of Hayden Hurst of the Gamecocks as I think it may be a good fit for Hurst.

What are some of your thoughts about the draft, what would you have done if your were the Cleveland GM? I think I would have taken Barkley at #1 and then got my QB at #4... I'm thinking Mayfield would have been available at #4.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Best Pick of the 2018 NFL Draft

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I AINT OF YOU EITHER BUT YOUR DAMN RAWHIDE WAS HOT, SO MAYBE YOU STILL CAN DO SOMETHINGS, LOSER
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:I AINT OF YOU EITHER BUT YOUR DAMN RAWHIDE WAS HOT, SO MAYBE YOU STILL CAN DO SOMETHINGS, LOSER
Hey moderators, we need one of them translate buttons like on Facebook because I can't speak whatever language that is above. :lol:

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM DUMBAZZZ PEBBLE
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

If I was Clevelands GM I think I take the kid from Wyomming and then take Barkley at 4. I think the kid from Wyomming is going to be a good NFL QB and Mayfield will be Johnny football #2 and be gone in a blink of an eye. I hope Im wrong but I don't see him changing his arrogant and hot headed ways

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

I'd have traded Lebron James to Philly for Carson Wentz in the offseason and then taken Barkley at 1 and Nick Chubb at 4.... :o James is probably gonna go anyway and Wentz done left.... :D