2018 Greenwood Football Outlook (offensively)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

2018 Greenwood Football Outlook (offensively)

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

QB- breaking in a new one. Has played QB in the program for 3 years. Uprising Senior.

RBs- Will be fine.

WRs- We'll miss Sam but should be ok as far as athletes.

TEs- Solid

OL- No worries. Replacing 2 at most.

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: 2018 Greenwood Football Outlook (offensively)

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

It will be interesting to see how Greenwood replaces its 3 biggest offensive weapons from last year.
Yarbough(QB), Ramsey(RB), and Pinckney(WR). All were tremendous players.
QB accounted for 3607 total yards including 2206 yards rushing. That's a chunk of Real Estate. :o
:arrow: http://www.indexjournal.com/sports/high ... user-share

Scored 28 points or more in 10 of your 12 games last year. Averaged 35.2 pts. per game.
Top 5 offense in 5A last year.

Maybe we'll see you guys in October, according to how this injunction turns out? :?:

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Hey GwoodEagle2k1, good to see you back on the board.
You finally getting a break from watching Dancing with the Stars? ;) :mrgreen:

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

EHSMeanGreen wrote:It will be interesting to see how Greenwood replaces its 3 biggest offensive weapons from last year.
Yarbough(QB), Ramsey(RB), and Pinckney(WR). All were tremendous players.
QB accounted for 3607 total yards including 2206 yards rushing. That's a chunk of Real Estate. :o
:arrow: http://www.indexjournal.com/sports/high ... user-share

Scored 28 points or more in 10 of your 12 games last year. Averaged 35.2 pts. per game.
Top 5 offense in 5A last year.

Maybe we'll see you guys in October, according to how this injunction turns out? :?:
Show off :lol:

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

EHSMeanGreen wrote:Hey GwoodEagle2k1, good to see you back on the board.
You finally getting a break from watching Dancing with the Stars? ;) :mrgreen:
Laugh if you want but without a shadow of a doubt Greenwood produces some learjet flying, limousine riding, kiss stealing, wheeling dealing sons of guns. #woooooooo!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WOULD LOVE TO GET YOU BACK TO SLICKERS CORNER MY FRIEND.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

I honestly have no idea what we're going to have. Quarterback was a question mark as Dre will be hard to replace. We don't have another runner like that to my knowledge. They will have to pass more, which I thought they should've thrown more last season too. It will be a task to replace Sam, whom I think they should've gotten the ball to more often. We seem to be losing talent. Some of our best players went to Emerald I hear. Others are either not playing or are playing on alternative teams that have nothing to do with either school in the district. If we were able to have a spring game I'd know more. Will just have to see. I heard they've done well in the off-season.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

eagle93 wrote:I honestly have no idea what we're going to have. Quarterback was a question mark as Dre will be hard to replace. We don't have another runner like that to my knowledge. They will have to pass more, which I thought they should've thrown more last season too. It will be a task to replace Sam, whom I think they should've gotten the ball to more often. We seem to be losing talent. Some of our best players went to Emerald I hear. Others are either not playing or are playing on alternative teams that have nothing to do with either school in the district. If we were able to have a spring game I'd know more. Will just have to see. I heard they've done well in the off-season.
do you know what teams will be in the jamboree on aug. 9th.
the lineup is not on the Greenwood web site.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

PAPA, STAGS ARE LOADED THIS YEAR, THE YEAR OF THE DEER IS NEAR.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

96fanatic wrote:
eagle93 wrote:I honestly have no idea what we're going to have. Quarterback was a question mark as Dre will be hard to replace. We don't have another runner like that to my knowledge. They will have to pass more, which I thought they should've thrown more last season too. It will be a task to replace Sam, whom I think they should've gotten the ball to more often. We seem to be losing talent. Some of our best players went to Emerald I hear. Others are either not playing or are playing on alternative teams that have nothing to do with either school in the district. If we were able to have a spring game I'd know more. Will just have to see. I heard they've done well in the off-season.
do you know what teams will be in the jamboree on aug. 9th.
the lineup is not on the Greenwood web site.
I only know that Greenwood will scrimmage Strom Thurmond. I'll shoot Pippin a text tomorrow and ask, then I'll come back when he answers.