1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - BYRNES

BYRNES

A combined forum for fans of all teams, all classes.

BYRNES

Postby 5Vikings » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:55 pm

What is the word going around Duncan?? Does anyone have any insight... I see the Job has been posted, from the past when they post the job they usually have their Man??
5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Re: BYRNES

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:23 am

Byrnes has 4 top candidates 2 are still playing ball and the other 2 are just as good I think as the 2 that are still playing ball. I'm not a shot caller but one coach in particular could've taken this year's team to state based on his offense and the players needed to run it. Plus he is one bad butt sob that don't put up with any bullcrap and he don't play his favorites. He doesn't care your color either if you can win ballgames for him and put food on his table and a roof over his head he doesn't care what color or clique you're in as long as your winning ballgames and putting butts in the seats on Friday nights.
Winning isn't everything,, it's the only thing. - Vince Lombardi
gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

Postby ByrnesRebels05 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:49 pm

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Byrnes has 4 top candidates 2 are still playing ball and the other 2 are just as good I think as the 2 that are still playing ball. I'm not a shot caller but one coach in particular could've taken this year's team to state based on his offense and the players needed to run it. Plus he is one bad butt sob that don't put up with any bullcrap and he don't play his favorites. He doesn't care your color either if you can win ballgames for him and put food on his table and a roof over his head he doesn't care what color or clique you're in as long as your winning ballgames and putting butts in the seats on Friday nights.

Over 50 apps received, but I believe they are waiting on a few special ones, once the season ends
ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Postby 5Vikings » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Yes... I hear one from the Midlands and one from the Upstate...
5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:58 pm

I need to go pay my $15 bucks for some new 411 and get a fresh cut for Christmas pics. Bergen Coach is a head turner and looking to make the move and keep some key pieces intact at Byrnes.. Mags is one of them.
Winning isn't everything,, it's the only thing. - Vince Lombardi
gamecocksfootball62
Byrnes Rebels

Postby 5Vikings » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 am

I Heard that a Coach from NC was down on Saturday for a 2nd Interview......
5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Postby Wild Snorlax » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:06 am

No news?
Wild Snorlax
No Team Affiliation

Postby Victory6 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:40 am

3A coach Reggie Shaw will try to stop the bleeding in dunkcan!! Don't think he will last long though, the byrnes fans are not loyal to their team or coaches. :cry:
"Spartan High"
Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Return to Football