2018 Greenwood Football Outlook (offensively)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: 2018 Greenwood Football Outlook (offensively)

Post by 96fanatic »

CITYSLICKER wrote:PAPA, STAGS ARE LOADED THIS YEAR, THE YEAR OF THE DEER IS NEAR.
outstanding, i am still on the STAG band wagon.it ain't long now. :D

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THEM STAGS ARE FOR REAL THIS YEAR. BUY STOCK IN THE DEER.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

96fanatic wrote:
eagle93 wrote:I honestly have no idea what we're going to have. Quarterback was a question mark as Dre will be hard to replace. We don't have another runner like that to my knowledge. They will have to pass more, which I thought they should've thrown more last season too. It will be a task to replace Sam, whom I think they should've gotten the ball to more often. We seem to be losing talent. Some of our best players went to Emerald I hear. Others are either not playing or are playing on alternative teams that have nothing to do with either school in the district. If we were able to have a spring game I'd know more. Will just have to see. I heard they've done well in the off-season.
do you know what teams will be in the jamboree on aug. 9th.
the lineup is not on the Greenwood web site.
"Emerald, Abbeville, Ware Shoals, Fox Creek, McCormick, and someone else I can't remember" That's from the coach. As I mentioned, I know Thurmond is scrimmaging Greenwood. He didn't mention 96, but I know they usually attend. He didn't mention matchups other than Greenwood/Thurmond.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

eagle93 wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
eagle93 wrote:I honestly have no idea what we're going to have. Quarterback was a question mark as Dre will be hard to replace. We don't have another runner like that to my knowledge. They will have to pass more, which I thought they should've thrown more last season too. It will be a task to replace Sam, whom I think they should've gotten the ball to more often. We seem to be losing talent. Some of our best players went to Emerald I hear. Others are either not playing or are playing on alternative teams that have nothing to do with either school in the district. If we were able to have a spring game I'd know more. Will just have to see. I heard they've done well in the off-season.
"Emerald, Abbeville, Ware Shoals, Fox Creek, McCormick, and someone else I can't remember" That's from the coach. As I mentioned, I know Thurmond is scrimmaging Greenwood. He didn't mention 96, but I know they usually attend. He didn't mention matchups other than Greenwood/Thurmond.
ok,thanks.my WILDCATS have missed being in the GREENWOOD jamboree 1 time since it started in the 70's.

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

96fanatic wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
ok,thanks.my WILDCATS have missed being in the GREENWOOD jamboree 1 time since it started in the 70's.
I have word that 96 will attend, but I still don't know the matchups.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

eagle93 wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
eagle93 wrote:
96fanatic wrote:
I have word that 96 will attend, but I still don't know the matchups.
here is the match ups.start at 6pm
ABBEVILLE vs. 96
WARE SHOALS vs MCCORMICK
FOX CREEK vs. EMERALD
GREENWOOD vs. STROM THURMOND