Aug 10th jamboree in Rock Hill

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Aug 10th jamboree in Rock Hill

Post by DeCav »

I think SP,NW,RH, and byrnes to name a few?

Anyway I’ve penciled this in for awhile. Any other upstate posters wanna catch this one and get a bite to eat?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Re: Aug 10th jamboree in Rock Hill

Post by trojangrad78 »

The lovely mrstg78 and I will be out of town. Y'all enjoy and yell for us.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Cant make this one...Newcat just became an OLDCAT...im a GRANDPA as of yesterday!!! 8 pounds 8 ozs with hands like Biletnikoff...for you young posters...Fred played for the Oakland Raiders from 1965 { year I was born} to 1978 and averaged 15.2 yds per catch and had 76 TDS all with the Raiders. 8-)

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I KNOW HIM WELL, REMEMBER BART STAR AT GREEN BAY
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:I KNOW HIM WELL, REMEMBER BART STAR AT GREEN BAY
Yes...I know who he is... but they didnt show GB much on the 3 TV stations we got way back when!!! :lol: I only saw ATLANTA>>>WASHINGTON>>> MIAMI>>>DALLAS>>>AND LATE GAME CALI TEAMS!!! :o

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

I will be there to watch my South Pointe Stallions play a full game scrimmage against the Byrnes Rebels. Then starts South Pointes history making season of winning 5 State Championships in a row. GO STALLIONS!!!!!!!!!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Wildstallion2 wrote:I will be there to watch my South Pointe Stallions play a full game scrimmage against the Byrnes Rebels. Then starts South Pointes history making season of winning 5 State Championships in a row. GO STALLIONS!!!!!!!!!
Im sure i will make 1 or 2 of SPs games this year as this is a historic season possibly for the Stallions...yall beat my Bluffton team in '11 but yall were the best team that night in Death Valley. Best of luck until my Bobcats meet you in Willy B this year!!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

The Byrnes Rebels are making some big changes this season, also they are having to break-in a new Quarterback because their star Quarterback from last season Brock Carroll, is no longer with the team. http://www.goupstate.com/news/20180804/ ... tor-system

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Newcatntown wrote:Cant make this one...Newcat just became an OLDCAT...im a GRANDPA as of yesterday!!! 8 pounds 8 ozs with hands like Biletnikoff...for you young posters...Fred played for the Oakland Raiders from 1965 { year I was born} to 1978 and averaged 15.2 yds per catch and had 76 TDS all with the Raiders. 8-)
Congratulations NEWCAT! :D