Upper State Champ predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Upper State Champ predictions

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:1A- Lamar - I can go with you one this one
2A- Abbeville - I don't think many folks would disagree with this pick
3A- Who knows??? I say Seneca - The most wide open of all classifications and I'd agree with the "Who knows??"
4A- Greer - If it's not South Pointe, then it's got to be Greer that is the favorite, and maybe Greer any way!
5A- Dorman - I imagine this one will be a popular choice as well, but anyone that survives that Region will be battle tested. Never count out Gaffney and I'll have to say that the Vikings and T L Hanna will be candidates as well.... Personally, I'd love to see the Rebels back in the hunt, and we may have the defense ready, our biggest questions will be can the O Line give the QB time to throw and make holes for the running game.

I do know this, the 5A title will more than likely go through Dutch Fork.

I think the Rebs will be more balanced, thus taking some pressure off the oline. The new QB is a tough kid with a heck of an arm and Harris is set for a special few years. The defense has been ready for a long time, that side of the ball hasnt dropped off thankfully since we hit those bumps in the road a few years back.

killerwhale1
No Team Affiliation

Re: Upper State Champ predictions

Post by killerwhale1 »

All We Do Is Win wrote:Dillon handles Scotland County 21-7
Thats a good win even if it is a Jamboree. I lived in Richmond County, NC for the past 8 years, up until June actually so I know all about that region. Scotland lost a lot but it seems like they just reload year after year. That speaks a lot of Dillon's team I think. I think that got 3A wrapped up but it's football and a lot of things can happen. I really have no idea whose going to represent the upper state