PFT????

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: PFT????

Post by SF Band dad »

Victory6 wrote:I re-opened it Monday afternoon!! I shut it down for 10 days because i didn't want everyone bashing the Vikings for playing good in their scrimmages!! You know the Vikings haters can't stand to see them win anything!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck to this board -vs- PFT!!
Thank you.

PFT does have a few things this forum doesn't: surveys, pop-up ads, glitchy software,...
This forum has a few things you won't find at PFT: Pick-em, Live Scoreboards, Adminisrtators and moderators that actually read and post on the board,... :ugeek:

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Victory6 wrote:I re-opened it Monday afternoon!! I shut it down for 10 days because i didn't want everyone bashing the Vikings for playing good in their scrimmages!! You know the Vikings haters can't stand to see them win anything!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck to this board -vs- PFT!!
Keep your XXX off this site...Nobody here wants to read your SBurg dribble.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

SF Band dad wrote:
Thank you.

PFT does have a few things this forum doesn't: surveys, pop-up ads, glitchy software,...
This forum has a few things you won't find at PFT: Pick-em, Live Scoreboards, Adminisrtators and moderators that actually read and post on the board,... :ugeek:
Much better site here I agree...just hard to cut the cord completely for me I guess...like someone said earlier,lot of friends and foes over there that haven't seen the light yet...