sorry 5 AAAAA, THE STAGS COME IN LOADED FOR ANOTHER TITLE

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: sorry 5 AAAAA, THE STAGS COME IN LOADED FOR ANOTHER TITL

Post by SF Band dad »

Silverfox92 wrote:
SF Band dad wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:I think the lower state would have been more competitive had Spring Valley and Sumter was on that side of the bracket. This year the best teams will most likely be Fort D, Summerville, Berkeley, and probably Conway. Everyone knows the Lower State Tilte runs through DF. So I’ll be glad to meet all of you at the Fox Den :D
Conway? They will probably make the playoffs since region 6 gets four playoff slots and St. James replaced Sumter.
One and done.
Well if you can provide a little more information that would be greatly appreciated. I went with Conway because of the season they had last year, and though they lost a lot they are always consistently the better teams in that Pee Dee region. What’s up with South Flo? You guys haven’t made noise in a while, which is surprising considering the talent on the Florence area.
Conway lost a lot to graduation and the era of Chuck Jordan is over. I'm hearing they will have a tough year. We'll know for sure tomorrow night: http://www.scpreptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3386

SF has suffered from a lack of depth. We've lost key players to injuries and other sports & activiites and we've struggled to fill the gaps. We were competitive in the old 4A division II. In 5A, not so much. :oops: