A.C. FLORA AT BEAUFORT POLL 8/17/18

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

WHO WILL WIN????

Poll ended at Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:43 am

A.C. FLORA
40%
BEAUFORT
60%

Total votes: 5

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

A.C. FLORA AT BEAUFORT POLL 8/17/18

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Are you ready for some Football???? I know that I sure am. A.C. Flora will make the trip down to Beautiful Beaufort by the Sea to take on My Beaufort Eagles. This will be the 1st ever meeting between the 2 Schools. I am so excited about this game. Beaufort has a new Head Football Coach in Devonte Holloman. Coach Holloman takes over for former Coach Mark Clifford who stepped down after 14 seasons at Beaufort. Holloman has been Beaufort's Defensive Coordinator the past 2 seasons.

A.C. Flora's Head Football Coach is former Battery Creek QB Colin Drafts. So this will bring more fuel to the fire for this game. The Falcons finished up 0-10 last season. They avg. 19 points a game and gave up 38 points a game last season.

Beaufort finished up with a record of 7-3 last season. The Eagles avg. 31 points a game and gave up 22 points a game last year.

I really don't know too much about A.C. Flora. So if anyone has any info about the Falcons please post.

Kickoff for this game will be at 8:00 pm this Friday Night August 17th at Beaufort's Stadium known as the Eagles Nest.

What is everyone's thoughts and predictions on this game???? I will give mine later on in the week. :mrgreen: 8-) ;) :D

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES BEAT THOSE A.C. FLORA FALCONS!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: A.C. FLORA AT BEAUFORT POLL 8/17/18

Post by CITYSLICKER »

ac flora 99
bufart 2
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

5thqtr
South Pointe Stallions

Post by 5thqtr »

Sorry Flora Falcons - "dem Eagles have a Stallion on the coaching staff and they playing at home"! Beaufort wins!
Choose to Lead or you should choose to "get out the way" of those who will lead!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CITYSLICKER wrote:ac flora 99
bufart 2

That score will never happen. :roll:. You know that you are picking Beaufort to win Slick!!!!

Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

5thqtr wrote:Sorry Flora Falcons - "dem Eagles have a Stallion on the coaching staff and they playing at home"! Beaufort wins!

Thanks 5thqtr!!!! Yep Beaufort's New Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman played for and won a state title at South Pointe. I hope that he wins a state title at Beaufort before his career ends here. :mrgreen:

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

The kickoff to this game to open up the 2018 Football Season is less then 20 hours away. I am so excited!!!! I hope to see a huge crowd at this game.

In order for Beaufort to win this game the Eagles offensive line must block and provide protection for Beaufort QB Jeffrey Smyth. Beaufort had to replace most of its OL so hopefully they will grow up quick. Beaufort returns most of its skill players with the best returning player/athlete Smyth who will play both QB and DB. Beaufort has 2 very good RB'S in James Dagin and Logan Adkins. Beaufort will throw the ball a little more this season and they have 2 really good WR'S in Reed Reichel and Trae Heyward.

I don't know a whole lot on A.C. Flora but I do know that their Head Coach Colin Drafts loves to throw the football. So hopefully Beaufort's "D" can keep the Falcons Throwing game in check.

Kickoff for this game is at 8:00 at Beautiful Beaufort Eagles Stadium.

As for My Prediction on this game.....I will Say...…

Beaufort 31
A.C. Flora 13

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!