1 SCPrepTalk • View topic - All Area Beaufort County Team-DB'S

All Area Beaufort County Team-DB'S

A combined forum for fans of all teams, all classes.

All Area Beaufort County Team-DB'S

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:12 pm

I WANT TO SAY A BIG CONGRATS TO BEAUFORT DB/QB JEFFREY SMYTH ON BEING NAMED TO THE 1ST TEAM FOR THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE/ISLAND PACKET ALL AREA FOOTBALL TEAM FOR DEFENSIVE BACKS. JEFFREY HAD AN AWESOME YEAR FOR BEAUFORT'S FOOTBALL TEAM AND THE GREAT THING IS SMYTH WAS ONLY A SOPHOMORE THIS SEASON SO HE STILL HAS 2 MORE YEARS LEFT. :mrgreen:. CHECK OUT JEFFREY SMYTH'S HIGHLIGHTS IN THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE ARTICLE.

HERE IS THE BEAUFORT GAZETTE ARTICLE: http://www.islandpacket.com/sports/high ... 27394.html

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: All Area Beaufort County Team-DB'S

Postby CITYSLICKER » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:53 pm

your team sucKED, STAGS BLEW YALL OUT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
591 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 591 games and counting

Re: All Area Beaufort County Team-DB'S

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:14 am

CITYSLICKER wrote:your team sucKED, STAGS BLEW YALL OUT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Slicker, Beaufort finished up 8-4 this season and made it to the 2nd round of the 4A Playoffs. I don't think that qualifies as sucking. A lot of teams would love to have a season like that. Yes your Stags beat us this past football season but I truly believe that we will beat y'all this upcoming football season. We shall see.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Return to Football