SOUTH POINT 60 NATION FORD 14

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

SOUTH POINT 60 NATION FORD 14

Post by Wildstallion2 »

The South Pointe Stallions Bounce back after coming out very flat last week against the 5A Rock Hill Bearcats, and defeat the 5A Nation Ford Falcons 60 to 14 final score.
Last edited by Wildstallion2 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: SOUTH POINT 60 NATION FORD 14

Post by Silverfox92 »

Can you explain why 3A Chester handled Rock Hill with relative ease? I knew Chester had a couple athletes but I didn’t think they would be that easy

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

Silverfox92 wrote:Can you explain why 3A Chester handled Rock Hill with relative ease? I knew Chester had a couple athletes but I didn’t think they would be that easy
Chester has a good team this year, and they have a Freshman Quarterback that doesn't look are play like a freshman, he is going to be something special. I would like to see Chester and Dillon go at it at William Brice this year for the 3A State Championship, but I know there is a lot more Football to be played.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Wildstallion2 wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:Can you explain why 3A Chester handled Rock Hill with relative ease? I knew Chester had a couple athletes but I didn’t think they would be that easy
Chester has a good team this year, and they have a Freshman Quarterback that doesn't look are play like a freshman, he is going to be something special. I would like to see Chester and Dillon go at it at William Brice this year for the 3A State Championship, but I know there is a lot more Football to be played.
Yes Chester is very good and will probably give Dillon a challenge if they got that far. Another team to watch is Chapman, just blew Boiling Springs out of the water tonight!

Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Bearcat88 »

Who would win south point vs dillion

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Who knows, there was a few open dates on the Dillon Athletic Director's schedule though. Chapman appeared to be invincible last year too.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions