South point

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Re: South point

Post by Bearcat88 »

Wife and son are bearcats, wife came out in 78 and son in 2008.

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

Post by FootballFan4343 »

Bearcat88 wrote:Wife and son are bearcats, wife came out in 78 and son in 2008.
Your son graduated in 2008? How do you have a grandson that is a freshman at South Pointe then??!! :shock:
Dude, your story doesn't add up. Just admit you are a Rock Hill Bearcat fan that is biased against Northwestern and South Pointe. There is NO SHAME IN THAT, most of the fans that post on here are that way and we know that. The fact that you keep denying it and then saying things like you played at Northwestern, had a son go to Rock Hill and then his son is a freshman at South Pointe, the numbers don't add up.

You are like a witness on the stand, if we ask you enough questions, sooner or later you will forget the original lie and trip yourself up.

Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Bearcat88 »

Don't wreck your brain I'm a bearcat\trojan, but if u go back an read the post I said I played at nw an my son played at rhhs, my grandson plays for sp. I have 2 other kids, that is my daughter's son at sp and not my son's child. Thank you and have a good night. See you at the game Friday night!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Bearcat88 wrote:Don't wreck your brain I'm a bearcat\trojan, but if u go back an read the post I said I played at nw an my son played at rhhs, my grandson plays for sp. I have 2 other kids, that is my daughter's son at sp and not my son's child. Thank you and have a good night. See you at the game Friday night!
By the time I got done reading all that....... :?

Good Luck to your BearCats! :!: