South point

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
purpleandorange
Northwestern Trojans

Re: South point

Post by purpleandorange »

Non-conference games. Who's scheduling for a win out of these three schools? Pretty obvious.
Rock Hill- Sumter, South Pointe, Chester, Indian Land, York, Lugoff-Elgin
South Pointe- Northwestern, Rock Hill, Nation Ford, Greenville, Indian Land
Northwestern- South Pointe, Byrnes, Dorman, Ridge View, Sumter, Dutch Fork

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

Post by FootballFan4343 »

bump

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

purpleandorange wrote:Non-conference games. Who's scheduling for a win out of these three schools? Pretty obvious.
Rock Hill- Sumter, South Pointe, Chester, Indian Land, York, Lugoff-Elgin
South Pointe- Northwestern, Rock Hill, Nation Ford, Greenville, Indian Land
Northwestern- South Pointe, Byrnes, Dorman, Ridge View, Sumter, Dutch Fork
Northwestern schedule was death row from the start but I applaud them wanting to play the best teams in the state. SP on the other hand is a bit disappointing considering they’re the four time defending 4A state champs but they’re scheduled has been underwhelming and they haven’t been performing like they used to in the past. RH has been a non factor for quite some time but the win over SP was a good one. Could they make some noise if they make the playoffs? I doubt it but there’s a lot of games left to be played.

Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Bearcat88 »

I'm not bias toward sp or nw, I played at nw, my son played at rhhs, my grandson is a freshman on sp team. I'm just calling it like I see it, size has nothing to do with it. Sp and nw are getting the best neighborhoods. South point or south pointe, don't care hw u spell it, yr still took an L to them beacats.

Bearcats 29
South point 22

Bearcats 29
South pointe 22

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

Bearcat88 wrote:I'm not bias toward sp or nw, I played at nw, my son played at rhhs, my grandson is a freshman on sp team. I'm just calling it like I see it, size has nothing to do with it. Sp and nw are getting the best neighborhoods. South point or south pointe, don't care hw u spell it, yr still took an L to them beacats.

Bearcats 29
South point 22

Bearcats 29
South pointe 22

It truly is amazing how in one post you confirmed all of our beliefs about you.
You ARE BIASED and its clear that SPELLING is NOT your forte. What is the mascot for Rock Hill High? Are they the BeaRcats or the Beacats?
Since you bring up size of the school has nothing to do with it. Lets go down that road. Why would Dorman beat Lamar? It is because the Dorman coaches are so much better? Possibly. But the reality is because Dorman has access to nearly 4,000 students so their "chances" of getting more athletes are much higher than Lamar and its roughly 500 students. Also, due to Dorman's size, it is likely their resources are bigger than Lamar's. So despite Lamar's hardest efforts, they are unlikely to defeat Dorman due to the school population. Obviously there are exceptions to this rule, but in most cases a bigger school population means more access to athletes.

On another note. Let me make sure I understand this. You PLAYED AT NORTHWESTERN, yet your screen name is Bearcat88? Interesting.

Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Bearcat88 »

Your can get down with them bearcats or your can lay down.
Bearcats 29
South point 22
Oh I forgt it south pointe with and e. Still an L

Bearcat88
Rock Hill Bearcats

Post by Bearcat88 »

O correction! Y'all can get down or lay down

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

What did Rock Hill do for an encore?
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

Bearcat88 wrote:Your can get down with them bearcats or your can lay down.
Bearcats 29
South point 22
Oh I forgt it south pointe with and e. Still an L
I believe this is the problem with the Rock Hill program right now. While the South Pointe victory was a REALLY big deal, fans are still celebrating the victory nearly a month later. Lets not forget the egg Rock Hill laid the following week in getting blown out by a 3A team (Chester).
On another note, I will ask again, why does a NORTHWESTERN GRADUATE have the screen name Bearcat88?

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

1 CAT FAN wrote:What did Rock Hill do for an encore?
:shock: