schsl will add the missed hurricane games at end

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

schsl will add the missed hurricane games at end

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: schsl will add the missed hurricane games at end

Post by Newcatntown »

THANKS 4 THE UPDATE BOZO!!!

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

I would rather play a competitive game against Mallard Creek than to see us destroy Blythewood but whatever 8-).

Maybe I’ll take the drive down to Monkeys Corner to see Burpley and Fort Duntz kill each other :lol:

FootballFan4343
HS Football Fanatic

Post by FootballFan4343 »

It will be interesting to see which teams actually play last week's games during that final week. With most of them being non-region, do teams really want to take a chance with an injury in a glorified scrimmage the week before the playoff run begins?

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Tic toc........☠

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

FootballFan4343 wrote:It will be interesting to see which teams actually play last week's games during that final week. With most of them being non-region, do teams really want to take a chance with an injury in a glorified scrimmage the week before the playoff run begins?
No need to be afraid now fort :lol: :lol:

3timestatechamp
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by 3timestatechamp »

The Fort will be coming to see you sooner than you expect slick!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
FootballFan4343 wrote:It will be interesting to see which teams actually play last week's games during that final week. With most of them being non-region, do teams really want to take a chance with an injury in a glorified scrimmage the week before the playoff run begins?
No man that was for slick.im confident we will beat Berkley. Today tomarrow whenever.but first things first. We got the creek this week.
I also think summerville will beat Berkley.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
You guys are whom I'm worried about .I'm not going to beat on last years game.yall returned a lot of key elements. We have a good squad that's finding out who they are.they are strong and have great heart no quit.we will be fine.99.9% of the games we can and should win.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
You guys are whom I'm worried about .I'm not going to beat on last years game.yall returned a lot of key elements. We have a good squad that's finding out who they are.they are strong and have great heart no quit.we will be fine.99.9% of the games we can and should win.
Ha ha I was just joking. I would really like to see the games between Berkeley and Fort, Fort and the Ville, and the Ville and Berkeley. All should be interesting matchups to say the least. As to DF and Fort well we have a long ways to go right now I’m just hoping no more games get cancelled with these storms. But I’m sure it’ll be another good match if the teams meet.