Congrats to the Stags

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Congrats to the Stags

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THE FOXES, THEY WERE SERVING WINE AND CHEESE. YALL DONT SCARE US.
You don't have to be scared to lose.if and that's a big if yall get a chance to play df.ill spot you 20 points on a bet.
The wave team is still better than Berkeley. Best team don't always win.i believe fort is capable of beating Berkley.
If fort brings their a game.
Yall were sucking wind on a slower team.wait till you gotta run faster and harder.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

CITYSLICKER wrote:THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THE FOXES, THEY WERE SERVING WINE AND CHEESE. YALL DONT SCARE US.
How long ago was that? Were you even old enough to eat those boiled peanuts and drink dew?? Lets be real here Berkeley isn’t staying within 21 points of Dutch Fork. Like Fort said Summerville is still the better team and Berkeley will likely lose to Fort D. Chisolm will be shut down completely and we all know y’all have nothing after that :lol: :lol:

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Berkeley will have a tough time with Dutch Fork & Fort D in the playoffs but at least Slick won't have to be worry about those Red Foxes from Hartsville any longer.
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
    How long ago was that? Were you even old enough to eat those boiled peanuts and drink dew?? Lets be real here Berkeley isn’t staying within 21 points of Dutch Fork. Like Fort said Summerville is still the better team and Berkeley will likely lose to Fort D. Chisolm will be shut down completely and we all know y’all have nothing after that :lol: :lol:
    Yall have played 3 or 4 times since yall opened in the early 90s.
    I respect chisolm he is quick.i know as a team fort is quicker than Berkeley. I also believe they are better conditioned. If we can execute. Tackle correctly. We stand a good chance.

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Key will be fort big physical lines. The dline is physical as well as the oline. Also. Again we have seen speed
    Glynn Academy were full of speedy guys, so was viera so jt preparing us well. Fort really has yet to reach full potential which is scary

3timestatechamp
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by 3timestatechamp »

TheSilverFox wrote:
    3timestatechamp wrote:
    TheSilverFox wrote:Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!
    Dutch Fork won't score 60 on Fort!
    Come on guy we’re averaging 65 points on offense and the fort has not looked all that strong. No one is keeping Dutch Fork out of the end zone and it’s also looking like most teams can’t score with us.
    Last year Fort was scoring 60-70 on everyone. Went undefeated and had an away game where the officials called back 2 touchdowns, gave Fort a sideline warning when DF had 3rd and long with 2 seconds on play clock. Reset playclock they go in and score. (Knox spends more time on the field than his team does) where is their warning? If you get spotted 21 points you may get close to scoring 60. All I'm really saying is you Won't score 60 of Fort!!

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

3timestatechamp wrote:
    TheSilverFox wrote:
    3timestatechamp wrote:
    TheSilverFox wrote:Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!
    Come on guy we’re averaging 65 points on offense and the fort has not looked all that strong. No one is keeping Dutch Fork out of the end zone and it’s also looking like most teams can’t score with us.
    Last year Fort was scoring 60-70 on everyone. Went undefeated and had an away game where the officials called back 2 touchdowns, gave Fort a sideline warning when DF had 3rd and long with 2 seconds on play clock. Reset playclock they go in and score. (Knox spends more time on the field than his team does) where is their warning? If you get spotted 21 points you may get close to scoring 60. All I'm really saying is you Won't score 60 of Fort!!
    All that happened I saw it lol

TheSilverFox
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

3timestatechamp wrote:
    TheSilverFox wrote:
    3timestatechamp wrote:
    Oh I see, your one of those salty fort fans still upset about last year. No one is keeping DF out of the end zone! Even if we don’t score 60 it will be a high enough number where Fort will have no for! I think LaPrad has done a good job keep th afloat after what was lost last year but let’s be real if Wando and Goose Creek and hold FD to 33 and 17 then there’s no way they can keep up with DF.

racincowboy02
    Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I like that you are so cocky and say that nobody can hang with DF. We will see as the season goes on you may very well be right and if you are at the end of the season ill be here to admit i was wrong and to offer congrats on winning the state title. You just better hope and pray you do go all the way and win it all cause i feel like you will catch hell just like the spartanburg fans do

TheSilverFox
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

racincowboy02 wrote:I like that you are so cocky and say that nobody can hang with DF. We will see as the season goes on you may very well be right and if you are at the end of the season ill be here to admit i was wrong and to offer congrats on winning the state title. You just better hope and pray you do go all the way and win it all cause i feel like you will catch hell just like the spartanburg fans do
    No I never said no one can’t hang with DF I simply said no one can keep them out of the end zone which is the truth. And quite honestly outside of Dorman, TL Hanna and possibly Byrnes I don’t see a team that can score with us. Just stating facts!