Congrats to the Stags

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Congrats to the Stags

Post by racincowboy02 »

Ok wel maybe I took it the wrong way but it is what it is

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I would be careful saying that. I remember a Gaffney team killing every one that year. And lost at state. I remember fort scoring at will last year and no one scoring much on us. But df got revenge and beat us. Go ahead and think you unbeatable. An injury can change things quickly. Also saying goose creek and wando held us in check. Naw. Our OC has..same vs dutch.fork game 2 with that head scratching playcalling as usual. Lol

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

TheSilverFox wrote:
3timestatechamp wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
3timestatechamp wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:Heard Chisolm gave Summerville problems all night. Tough pill to swallow for the green wave as they could have easily won this game despite playing terrible the first half. None of these teams are as good defensively as I initially thought and I highly doubt anyone can stop Dutch Fork from scoring 60 points!
Dutch Fork won't score 60 on Fort!
Come on guy we’re averaging 65 points on offense and the fort has not looked all that strong. No one is keeping Dutch Fork out of the end zone and it’s also looking like most teams can’t score with us.
Last year Fort was scoring 60-70 on everyone. Went undefeated and had an away game where the officials called back 2 touchdowns, gave Fort a sideline warning when DF had 3rd and long with 2 seconds on play clock. Reset playclock they go in and score. (Knox spends more time on the field than his team does) where is their warning? If you get spotted 21 points you may get close to scoring 60. All I'm really saying is you Won't score 60 of Fort!!
Oh I see, your one of those salty fort fans still upset about last year. No one is keeping DF out of the end zone! Even if we don’t score 60 it will be a high enough number where Fort will have no for! I think LaPrad has done a good job keep th afloat after what was lost last year but let’s be real if Wando and Goose Creek and hold FD to 33 and 17 then there’s no way they can keep up with DF.
DF is very good I can't deny that.but you gotta admit 4 td called off last two games last year.knotts on the field all night.is sorta suspect man.
If it was at summerville everyone would be raising hell.
I think yall got some favorable calls.fort still should have adjusted and won.im still curious as to how the #1 team in the state has a away game after winning the head to head.it don't matter now I guess done.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

The playoffs were like 3A. Home team varies per region. Dillon who ranked higher BC but still travelled. It sucks but that how they have it. Not gonna use bad calls as excuse why we lost. Imo. The playcalling cost us. Came in with same plan as game 1. The defense played great despite being on the field all night. Oc never adjust or put players in position to succeed. Flats and middle were open all night we didn't take advantage. We cant hit homerun every play and df keyed on kereon. We were our own worst enemy with the plays

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:The playoffs were like 3A. Home team varies per region. Dillon who ranked higher BC but still travelled. It sucks but that how they have it. Not gonna use bad calls as excuse why we lost. Imo. The playcalling cost us. Came in with same plan as game 1. The defense played great despite being on the field all night. Oc never adjust or put players in position to succeed. Flats and middle were open all night we didn't take advantage. We cant hit homerun every play and df keyed on kereon. We were our own worst enemy with the plays
I agree adjustments. Still the calls didn't help either.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

It didnt. Strange how Knott's literally pointed to where the ball should had been when they called back the kickoff for a td for us. But hey you got to over come it. Adjustment need to be made. None were. Changes need to be made. We Cant always out.athelete everyone especially when the other team has just as much as you. Im being honest. Kereon made our OC looked good. Now since he gone, he seem to.just run a few plays. Cant blame youth. The kids gotta be out in position to succeed. Our defensive coaches make adjustments. On offense they still do what not working. Its time to put loyalty and friendship aside and make adjustments for the kids to succeed on the field