Fort Dorchester Question?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Re: Fort Dorchester Question?

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Fort Dorchester football team forfeits season-opening win
By David Shelton Special to The Post and Courier
Sep 27, 2018 Updated 7 min ago
:arrow: https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/f ... user-share

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

We haven't played region since new system not a major issue .still a issue though. The appeal board came about because they screwed goose creek because of a power trip by one individual.
Dictatorship has to end some time. Common sense be damned.
As to this new story I'll wait till the washer is done. Apparently it's just one game something simple.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:THE FORT TAKES A LOSS, BOO BOO
Yall got a loss coming to but yours will be on the field of play.
Your new clown name is princess banana hammock.

3timestatechamp
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by 3timestatechamp »

Didn't take long for the vultures to pounce. Mistakes happe . Don't worry everything will be ok!see you soon clowney!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Cityslicker wrote:CHEATERS GET CAUGHT ALWAYS IN THE END
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

wave 80
    Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Fortfor5 wrote:We haven't played region since new system not a major issue .still a issue though. The appeal board came about because they screwed goose creek because of a power trip by one individual.
    As to this new story I'll wait till the washer is done. Apparently it's just one game something simple.

If I were Cane Bay,Wando or Goose creek... I would be investigating.it could be the difference in making the at large seed.
    GO WAVE

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

wave 80 wrote:
    Fortfor5 wrote:We haven't played region since new system not a major issue .still a issue though. The appeal board came about because they screwed goose creek because of a power trip by one individual.

If I were Cane Bay,Wando or Goose creek... I would be investigating.it could be the difference in making the at large seed.
    According to what the schl told the paper it was just one game.so we shall see.um sure they called and inquired. If not I'm sure slicker did it for them. :lol:
    A source at the South Carolina High School League confirmed the forfeit and said only one game was involved. The league does not comment nor can it confirm (per rules) on the reason for the forfeit.from the mullet wrapper.

Newcatntown
    Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

wave 80 wrote:

I AGREE 100 %!!! IF I REMEMBER...GOOSE CREEKS FORFEIT GAMES WERE REG SEASON GAMES!!! :o :shock:
    HEH HEH!!! :mrgreen:

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Newcatntown wrote:
    wave 80 wrote:

I AGREE 100 %!!! IF I REMEMBER...GOOSE CREEKS FORFEIT GAMES WERE REG SEASON GAMES!!! :o :shock:
    HEH HEH!!! :mrgreen:
    It was in the playoffs when it all went down I know you remember.bluffton week. They will not get booted from playoffs goose creek situation and timing were different. Goose creek got hosed because of one man's pride.

CITYSLICKER
    Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

TALKED TO THE OFFICIALS TODAY, ITS NOT A SLAM DUNK FOR THE FORT JUST YET. WE WILL SEE YOU KNOW HOW A SNOW BALL GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER ROLLING.
    669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING