Can anyone hang with...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Can anyone hang with...

Post by Newcatntown »

DUTCH FORK... :o
MY OH MY...THEY ARE DESTROYING EVERY TEAM THEY HAVE FACED SO FAR. DUTCH FORK HAS OUTSCORED THEIR OPPOSITION...320-42!!! :shock:

I HAVE NOT SEEN OR READ ABOUT ANY OTHER TEAM THAT CAN HANG WITH THEM.

WHO IS GOING TO STEP UP AND KNOCK OFF KNOTTS FROM THE TOP SHELF!!! :roll:

NOT YOUR LITTLE COWHORN BUCKS SLICK!!! :mrgreen:

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Can anyone hang with...

Post by Fortfor5 »

No.no one but Berkeley according to slick. :mrgreen: :lol:

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WE WILL DO BETTER THAN BLUFFCATS
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

STAY ON TOPIC CLOWN BOY!! I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT THEM TOOTHLESS PUSSYCATS THIS YEAR!!! :shock:

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

We are averaging 60 points and our first string D has only given up a TD. Wish we were in the Upper State this year, tons more competition.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

TheSilverFox wrote:We are averaging 60 points and our first string D has only given up a TD. Wish we were in the Upper State this year, tons more competition.
Careful there bud........The Fort Dork Cheaters and the Monkey Clowns may be better than all of those northern pretenders are. Getting to Willy Brice may be harder than winning once you get there. Sumter may also have something to say about that as well.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Penguin wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:We are averaging 60 points and our first string D has only given up a TD. Wish we were in the Upper State this year, tons more competition.
Careful there bud........The Fort Dork Cheaters and the Monkey Clowns may be better than all of those northern pretenders are. Getting to Willy Brice may be harder than winning once you get there. Sumter may also have something to say about that as well.
Meh. The Upstate has more traditional powers versus the Lower state and teams like TL Hanna, Byrnes, and Dorman looks very good. I never discounted Berkeley or Fort D but I don’t think either team can stay within two TDs of DF. Our coaching is far superior to either team and DF Oline and Dline is just too much this year. Not sure if you’ve seen us play this year but if you haven’t you should. Sumter will be competing in the Upper State this year so they will have a tough task of getting to Willy B if they want to face DF.

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

Anything can happen in the playoffs but the way it’s looking right now..... DF May be on their way to another championship

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

TheSilverFox wrote:
Penguin wrote:
Meh. The Upstate has more traditional powers versus the Lower state and teams like TL Hanna, Byrnes, and Dorman looks very good. I never discounted Berkeley or Fort D but I don’t think either team can stay within two TDs of DF. Our coaching is far superior to either team and DF Oline and Dline is just too much this year. Not sure if you’ve seen us play this year but if you haven’t you should. Sumter will be competing in the Upper State this year so they will have a tough task of getting to Willy B if they want to face DF.
I did not mean to say that the Cheaters or the clowns could compete with DF for 4 quarters. I just meant to say that either of those MAY be better than any of the northern pretenders.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Penguin wrote:
TheSilverFox wrote:
Penguin wrote:
I did not mean to say that the Cheaters or the clowns could compete with DF for 4 quarters. I just meant to say that either of those MAY be better than any of the northern pretenders.
TL Hanna seems like the second best team in the state right now followed by Fort D, Byrnes, and Dorman in that order. Berkeley is top 10 but the their are tons more competitive teams in the upstate IMO.