Ok slick

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Ok slick

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:I agree. Play more competition. Ill keep Berkeley and maybe wando. I hate that region playoff crap. Seeding were way better. Head to head mean nothing. That need to be tweaked especially if the teams faced each other in the season. The winner get the home game, the loser who lost in the regular season hit the road. Now Berkeley stays at home with their refs
Part of that crew or all was at the ville the week before during forts homecoming. If they weren't killing Ashley ridge it would have been a problem. They were horrid.im sure the green wave faithful would agree.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Ok slick

Post by Fortfor5 »

Fortfan2k wrote:I agree. Play more competition. Ill keep Berkeley and maybe wando. I hate that region playoff crap. Seeding were way better. Head to head mean nothing. That need to be tweaked especially if the teams faced each other in the season. The winner get the home game, the loser who lost in the regular season hit the road. Now Berkeley stays at home with their refs
I'd drop Waldo for sure .no jv gotta go .