HEY HEY...BLUFFTON

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

HEY HEY...BLUFFTON

Post by Newcatntown »

MY BOYS WOKE UP AND HAD SOME SMOKED EAGLE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT....MY SPY TOLD ME IT WASNT PUUURRRRDY ( YES..PUN INTENDED) BUT ENOUGH TO PISS PENQUIN AND BEF OFF FOR THE WEEKEND!!! :mrgreen:
GOOD JOB BOBCATS!!! KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: HEY HEY...BLUFFTON

Post by Penguin »

Sorry Newkat, I am not pissed off at all. It was an ugly game and Bluffton managed to take advantage of their opportunities while Beaufort was not. A 2 score game where Beaufort was stopped on downs 3 times inside the Bluffton 20. I have been very realistic about this Beaufort team all year. We were never as good as people thought when we were 3-0, and we are not as bad as people think after a 4 game losing streak. This is a work in progress. A very young team trying to learn a completely new offensive system under a brand new coaching staff. Some very steep learning curves, and unless we have injuries or unforeseen circumstances, we will be better after every game. Bluffton has a more athletic team than Beaufort, but has some downsides as well. Not the time or place to talk about those, just about my Eagles. Some parents are getting a tad bit edgy, but they will get over that with time. Win, lose, or tie, I will always support MY Eagles. Born and bred Beaufort High guy here. 60 plus years in the making. No adopted teams, just a pure Beaufort High guy,
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Newcatntown wrote:MY BOYS WOKE UP AND HAD SOME SMOKED EAGLE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT....MY SPY TOLD ME IT WASNT PUUURRRRDY ( YES..PUN INTENDED) BUT ENOUGH TO PISS PENQUIN AND BEF OFF FOR THE WEEKEND!!! :mrgreen:
Congrats to your Bobcats on the win over My Eagles Newcat. I don't know what is wrong with My Eagles. We are a struggling football team right now. I thought that we had a great chance to win this game. Beaufort had the Bigger Team but Bluffton was more athletic. Good luck to your Bobcats on the rest of their season.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Penguin wrote:Sorry Newkat, I am not pissed off at all. It was an ugly game and Bluffton managed to take advantage of their opportunities while Beaufort was not. A 2 score game where Beaufort was stopped on downs 3 times inside the Bluffton 20. I have been very realistic about this Beaufort team all year. We were never as good as people thought when we were 3-0, and we are not as bad as people think after a 4 game losing streak. This is a work in progress. A very young team trying to learn a completely new offensive system under a brand new coaching staff. Some very steep learning curves, and unless we have injuries or unforeseen circumstances, we will be better after every game. Bluffton has a more athletic team than Beaufort, but has some downsides as well. Not the time or place to talk about those, just about my Eagles. Some parents are getting a tad bit edgy, but they will get over that with time. Win, lose, or tie, I will always support MY Eagles. Born and bred Beaufort High guy here. 60 plus years in the making. No adopted teams, just a pure Beaufort High guy,

Great post Penguin!!!! I agree with you. Hopefully our Eagles can get it turned around these last 3 games of the regular season.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:MY BOYS WOKE UP AND HAD SOME SMOKED EAGLE FOR DINNER LAST NIGHT....MY SPY TOLD ME IT WASNT PUUURRRRDY ( YES..PUN INTENDED) BUT ENOUGH TO PISS PENQUIN AND BEF OFF FOR THE WEEKEND!!! :mrgreen:
Congrats to your Bobcats on the win over My Eagles Newcat. I don't know what is wrong with My Eagles. We are a struggling football team right now. I thought that we had a great chance to win this game. Beaufort had the Bigger Team but Bluffton was more athletic. Good luck to your Bobcats on the rest of their season.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
THANKS FOR THE KUDOS BEF...DONT WORRY...ROUNDBALL SEASON IS FAST APPROCHING!!! :mrgreen: