SCHSL 5A Projection after Week 11

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: SCHSL 5A Projection after Week 11

Post by Fortfor5 »

Newcatntown wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:I'll take df vs the field.up dow side to side.
I think most of us would, as well.

I saw them at Boiling Springs, well for about 1/3 of the game... 42 - 0 before halftime. I didn't see anything that made me think they are not a 2 TD favorite over anyone else that I've seen this year. Dorman, Gaffney, Byrnes are all good teams.... but I would think they are at least a 10.5 point favorite on a neutral field.
I I would agree.

Yea me too...but dodo happens...Byrnes 2009...Gaffney 2011...both were jaggernauts that couldn't be beat... :idea:
THATS WHY WE PLAY DA GAMES....YA JUST CANT TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS GONNA SLIP UP!! ;)
True .but man they gotta slip up a lot.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I saw them at Boiling Springs, well for about 1/3 of the game... 42 - 0 before halftime. I didn't see anything that made me think they are not a 2 TD favorite over anyone else that I've seen this year. Dorman, Gaffney, Byrnes are all good teams.... but I would think they are at least a 10.5 point favorite on a neutral field.
I I would agree.

Yea me too...but dodo happens...Byrnes 2009...Gaffney 2011...both were jaggernauts that couldn't be beat... :idea:
Yeah but yall had a few close games if memory serves.
They only gave up 63 points all season.im betting a good bit was on thier reserves.
Yall jinxed your selves in 11.

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Fortfor5 wrote: Yall jinxed your selves in 11.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Fortfor5 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I I would agree.

They only gave up 63 points all season.im betting a good bit was on thier reserves.
Only 1 TD has been scored on the first team defense. The other 56 was reserves and Fentrell Cypress of Northwestern had a pick 6 for 99 yards.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Fortfor5 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I I would agree.

Oh man, where did you find that? lol.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I I would agree.

Same place u find it before ever state game...at half price...anyone that's been to to more than 3 or 4 knows that...

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Newcatntown wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I I would agree.

THATS WHY WE PLAY DA GAMES....YA JUST CANT TELL WHEN SOMEONE IS GONNA SLIP UP!! ;)
True .but man they gotta slip up a lot.
Nah...just once...

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

SF Band dad wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:

I I would agree.

I was there almost got one.they were selling during goose creek game. Mikey was there just couldn't figure out where everyone was.

Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Dorman#1 »

I just hope Dorman doesn’t look ahead! I want to see a DF vs Dorman rematch in the state Finals! But I need them to take it one game at a time at this point! But I know Dorman really wants a piece of Dutch Fork!