West Florence (Defeats FD 27-20)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BallisLife
No Team Affiliation

Re: West Florence

Post by BallisLife »

All We Do Is Win wrote:
BallisLife wrote:underestimate Ford and the QB and I promise you will lose. Ford is that special. If he was 6'0 he'd have 15+ Power 5 offers. He is good enough to be your by himself and the QB is tough as nails and is a great complement to Ford in the Read Option game. I told yall Woodruff was average at best dont second guess me twice.
Stop man, just stop. All Fort has to do is show up and they will win. West has 0 defense. Doesn’t matter how much Ford goes off they won’t be able to score with Fort D

Comments like all they have to do is show up and they will win is how upsets happen every year at all levels.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

BallisLife wrote:
All We Do Is Win wrote:
BallisLife wrote:underestimate Ford and the QB and I promise you will lose. Ford is that special. If he was 6'0 he'd have 15+ Power 5 offers. He is good enough to be your by himself and the QB is tough as nails and is a great complement to Ford in the Read Option game. I told yall Woodruff was average at best dont second guess me twice.
Stop man, just stop. All Fort has to do is show up and they will win. West has 0 defense. Doesn’t matter how much Ford goes off they won’t be able to score with Fort D
Comments like all they have to do is show up and they will win is how upsets happen every year at all levels.

Trust fort is taking no one lighrly. That 17-3 win vs wando and that double ot meltdown got our team focused. Case and point how we didnt take wando lightly again last week. Wando actually caught us at the perfect time. A loss for region title vs a major rival. But we were focused and the rout was on

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Down we went I'd love to see the stats.27 20 season over.

Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Post by Coach125 »

:lol: Wow..West Florence...the lowerstate must really be horrible.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Coach125 wrote::lol: Wow..West Florence...the lowerstate must really be horrible.
Dunno wasnt there.

BallisLife
No Team Affiliation

Post by BallisLife »

All We Do Is Win wrote:Y’all will win big. They lost to 3A Camden

????? Just stop just stop Fort D is great. Try again my friend

BallisLife
No Team Affiliation

Post by BallisLife »

All We Do Is Win wrote:
Crickets....

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I was there. Fort D made mistakes. WF made fewer and their Defense stepped up at critical moments. It was a great game, well worth the price of admission. I still think FD was the better team, but not tonight.

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

SF Band dad wrote:I was there. Fort D made mistakes. WF made fewer and their Defense stepped up at critical moments. It was a great game, well worth the price of admission. I still think FD was the better team, but not tonight.
How do you think they stack up to DF? I seen them against CF and a few weeks ago and I never imagined their defense slowing down FDs offense.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

West Florence beats Fort Dorchester 27-20, advances to third round of 5A playoffs
Scott Chancey
schancey@florencenews.com
:arrow: https://www.scnow.com/sports/article_79 ... e2072.html