Thoughts on the ville fork game

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Thoughts on the ville fork game

Post by Fortfor5 »

The wave got out athleted in coverage no surprise. Why they didnt drop a over guy after they ran same play?
They got out coached at every facet of the game.the ville tried the A gap running back A gap qb keeper with repeated failure wth.32 ran the ball well and they had some good passes .then tried to go for the home run play instead of just getting the first down. That went south as well.they had a little more success early in the game which was surprising. Dutch fork was fundamentally better in tackling (coaching agian).I believe Berkley may have had a better chance ..due to speed and coaching. The wave coach gave up right before half or was lost .
If the wave are ever to be true contenders they better stop the crap and hire a outside coach .or continue to be ushers at the wedding.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Thoughts on the ville fork game

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HAHAHA
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:HAHAHA
And zero kicking game

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I agree. I was next to a few berkeley fans on the dutch fork side. I said summerville just didnt have the speed to match on defense. No over the top help on the deep pass. They played far off(still got beat too) and the qb just hurt them with the shirt stuff too. Dutch fork had too much weapons. The rb Hoff is a good one too. Execution was oh so good for the foxes. I was hoping our OC was there to see how to acrually learn how to call plays. The QB coach (who should be OC) was there. Anyway. Dutch Fork #7 and #4 were similar to pesnell and chisolm for Berkeley, but Df got way better qb play