WEEKEND OF CHAMPIONS @ BERNIES.....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

WEEKEND OF CHAMPIONS @ BERNIES.....

Post by Newcatntown »

WHAT A GREAT DAY OF FOOTBALL @ WILLY B YESTERDAY. TEMPERATURES WERE FOOTBALL WEATHER, RAIN HELD OFF AND I HAD MY FIRST TRIP TO BERNIE'S CHICKEN!!! :lol:

GOTTA TELL YALL....THE FRIED CHICKEN HAS A UNIQUE FLAVOR TO IT AND IS TENDER AND JUICY.....I GIVE THE CHICKEN A 9....THE BEANS ABOUT A 7.....BUT THE COLESLAW GETS A 12!!!! :D 8-) BEST SLAW ON MOTHER EARTH EVER!!!!

WE WILL TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR FOR A BIG POSTER TAILGATE AND BERNIE'S WILL BE THE FOOD AGAIN!!
BIG SHOUT OUT TO CAVALIEREAGLE FOR TELLING ME ABOUT BERNIE'S...THANKS MAN!!!! 8-)

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: WEEKEND OF CHAMPIONS @ BERNIES.....

Post by cavaliereagle »

Glad you enjoyed it Brother! I love that coleslaw too, and i'm kinda picky about coleslaw. I've never tried the beans though. In fact, I didn't even realize they had beans.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

Man i wish i knew that. Was at the parking spot. No wonder why i didnt see anyone. Told my lady that i think we got there too late that yall were gone

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Newcat,
I just realized they were open because it was FRIDAY, the same reason most of us didn't make it to the tailgate or the first game.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

WELL...SAME HERE BANDDAD...I POSTED BOJANGELS CHICKEN...THEN REALIZED BERNIES WAS OPEN AT 10:30AM WHEN I DROVE BY!!! :o

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

cavaliereagle wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Brother! I love that coleslaw too, and i'm kinda picky about coleslaw. I've never tried the beans though. In fact, I didn't even realize they had beans.
LOL...THEIR BEANS IS A MIX OF BAKED AND RED BEANS...NOT BAD...THEY JUST NEEDED SOME MORE MOLASSES AND BROWN SUGAR IN EM.
THANKS AGAIN AND NEXT YEAR...BRING YOUR CAV BUTT TO THE STADIUM!!! :mrgreen:

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Newcatntown wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:Glad you enjoyed it Brother! I love that coleslaw too, and i'm kinda picky about coleslaw. I've never tried the beans though. In fact, I didn't even realize they had beans.
LOL...THEIR BEANS IS A MIX OF BAKED AND RED BEANS...NOT BAD...THEY JUST NEEDED SOME MORE MOLASSES AND BROWN SUGAR IN EM.
THANKS AGAIN AND NEXT YEAR...BRING YOUR CAV BUTT TO THE STADIUM!!! :mrgreen:
Hope I can Bro. I don't think I went to any games this season. I miss seeing everyone.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.