THANKS SCPREPTALK

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

THANKS SCPREPTALK

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL HAVE BECOME MY PLACE TO STAY FOR INFO AND MY SLICKERISMS, HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT XMAS. LET ME THROW THIS OUT, I WILL BE 69 ON JANUARY 7, 2019. WOULD LOVE TO GET CARDS FROM EVERY POSTER FOR MY BIRTHDAY. COOL. ON A SIDE NOTE SADLY MY DADDY DIED AT 69 AND 8 MONTHS, I THINK ABOUT THAT A LOT. ANYWAY, LOVE YOU ALL, AND AS ALWAYS I AM AT THE AGE WHERE I AM TRYING TO BEAT THE CLOCK. SPECIAL KUDOS TO NEWCAT, YOU ARE LIKE MY STEP SON, LOVE YOUR ATTENTION AND CALLS TO ME AND ONE MORE CAVEAGLE, PEOPLE HE IS A WAR HERO, SO THANK HIM FOR HIS SERVICE AND HIS MANY PAINS BECAUSE OF HIS DUTY, LOVE YOU BROTHER.
SLICKER
118 GIBSON ST
MONCKS CORNER, SC 29461
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Re: THANKS SCPREPTALK

Post by SCPrepTalk »

You are welcome SLICK! :D

Happy "early" Birthday! ;)

And as always to cavaliereagle, Thank You for your service! :D

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

STEP SON???? I AINT BUT 16 YEARS YOUNGER....OH WAIT...NEVERMIND!!! :mrgreen:
LOVE YOUR CALLS AS WELL STEP DADDY!!! :lol:

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

It was an honor to serve. I appreciate the privilege fellows. And Slick, we all love you Brother! Hope birthday # :mrgreen: 69 :mrgreen: is as special as the number normally connotates.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

cavaliereagle wrote:It was an honor to serve. I appreciate the privilege fellows. And Slick, we all love you Brother! Hope birthday # :mrgreen: 69 :mrgreen: is as special as the number normally connotates.
Well said CE. I'll step forward and thank you for your service also. My son is in his third year of JORTC and said he scored a 98 on the asvab i think. Wants to be a marine sniper. You should know that meeting you is on my bucket list.

SLICK, it's been real and it's been fun but it ain't been real fun with you around but damned if you ain't gettin all mushy in your old age and maybe I'm gettin softer too (insert 69 reference here CavE). I have to say I've had a lot of fun goin back and forth with you of late. I think I have a few things in store for this board that the fans of the board will enjoy.

Peace out SLICK. I'll get you something in the mail.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

Happy early Birthday YOUNGSTER. :D

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL ALL SUCK BUT IT MAKES IT FUN, BOY TO BOY LOVE IS ALWAYS A LITTLE TAINTED AND INSECURE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

cavaliereagle wrote:It was an honor to serve. I appreciate the privilege fellows. And Slick, we all love you Brother! Hope birthday # :mrgreen: 69 :mrgreen: is as special as the number normally connotates.
CAVEAGLE...MY DADDY WAS A MARINE FOR 33 YRS...MY SON FOR 4....I APPECIATE YOUR SERVICE AS MUCH AS THEIRS....THANK YOU! :D

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I think you've officially just said the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the boards but I'll be damned if I can find any actual rule you've violated.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

DeCav wrote:I think you've officially just said the most disgusting thing I've ever seen on the boards but I'll be damned if I can find any actual rule you've violated.
Hes run out of options amigo .he has to maximize his opportunities.
Quite a few years back ole slick and cruice were driving around Macedonia discussing Berkley football. They saw this goat with his head stuck in a fence. Cruice pulls over .gets out has his way ...............

EDITED by SCPrepTalk