Gaffney Football

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Gaffney Football

Post by BYRNES#1 »

1CANNON wrote:
BYRNES#1 wrote:
Scalped07 wrote:The bottom line is Byrnes has much better coaches and it
showed. I just hope Gaffney can get some. Gaffney has no shortage of talent or speed. The Byrnes and Gaffney game is one of the best rivalries in the nation. There were bad calls on both sides and refs are getting worse every year. The Rebels look like a great team this season. Good luck to the Rebels until we meet again.
Scalped07, you guys will be fine. Order has been restored & its really nothing you guys are doing wrong, we are just better from top to bottom. ;) :lol: :D
After the refs gave Byrnes a 1st down & the Indians spotted the Rebels 13 we now see who the better team really is.
Order has been restored. Know ya roll
BWHAHAHAHA!!! Hey bro yall won fair & square no doubt BUT lets be clear about one thing. BOTH TEAMS looked average at best Friday night & quite honestly the game came down to which team would make the next mistake, because Lord knows BOTH teams were making mistakes right & left out there. We made the most mistakes & on Friday night the better team did win. Congrats to you guys & good luck going forward. :D
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BYE SUCKY LOSER AGAIN
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Bye WINDOW LICKER, BTW shouldnt you have been gone like two weeks ago? Get ta steppin loser.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BYE,LOVE YOU
Attachments
DUCKIE.jpg
DUCKIE.jpg (61.63 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

BYRNES#1 wrote:Bye WINDOW LICKER, BTW shouldnt you have been gone like two weeks ago? Get ta steppin loser.
They been gone since cruice was coach.he cant lick windows they put a helmet on them ones in Berkeley county.so they don't bump they head.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

2 personal fouls = ejection in high school last time I checked